• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Eeveelution would you marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
To state them for those of you forgetting them, here they are:
Espeon
Flareon
Vaporeon
Umbreon
Jolteon
Leafeon
Glaceon
Sylveon
Eevee
Have fun, and no harems plz

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This seems to be more fitting in Pokémon Voting Polls, so I'm moving it over there. A moderator might lock this thread, though, as some may not find it to be really appropriate.

And to be honest, I wouldn't marry any of them. I like them, I really do, but this would take it a little too far. xD"

Moved.

ingcoliptis

Best Pokémon Breeder NA 2015
Years
Sylveon, the cutest to date. We would get married in the battle chateau, on the route it was born and have an extravagant wedding the the most exquisite PokePuffs money can buy, along with a beautiful cake. But theres one issue, IM NOT A POKEMON!!! ;_;

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
wut...?

Okay...

Questions. Can I simply keep a long term relationship, and not necessarily Marry? Am I allowed to test out their abilities and hidden abilities in aspects of their life before making a decision? Is this solely based upon appearance as Pokemon, or are they human form? Am I a human marrying Pokemon? Do I have to buy a ring and a wedding, or can we just shake on it? Am I forced to meet the Eevee and Ditto who're the parents, or can I skip that? Do I get to sleep with each one first before I marry?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
wut...?

Okay...

Questions. Can I simply keep a long term relationship, and not necessarily Marry? Am I allowed to test out their abilities and hidden abilities in aspects of their life before making a decision? Is this solely based upon appearance as Pokemon, or are they human form? Am I a human marrying Pokemon? Do I have to buy a ring and a wedding, or can we just shake on it? Am I forced to meet the Eevee and Ditto who're the parents, or can I skip that? Do I get to sleep with each one first before I marry?

Yes, no, they are your partner, not a battle monster, yes, if you so choose to, yes, no, yes.

Years
Unfortunately, I don't think this will be a productive thread, and by the looks of things so far, I can see some people being uncomfortable with a thread like this. Let's try to focus on other things we can do rather than marrying pokémon!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back