• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon HelioSun Hacking Team

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
I'd like to join! I'm especially good at Hacking Gold or Silver
Username: Melash
Skills: overworld Sprites for G/S Mapping for Ruby, Saphire, Gold, and Silver
Proof of Work: I'm working on a hack, it doesn't have a page for it yet!
Past Experience: Hacking Ruby and Gold
Why do you want to be on the PHSHT: So I can have fun hacking with others, learn new skills, and be part in making awesome hacks!
Contact Possibilities: [email protected] No spam!

So, am I member...?

i cant say if your in or not, (only islander jon can) but i recommend for you to upload some work. And you said you map on ruby, sapphire, gold, and silver, but this is a firered hack.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
i cant say if your in or not, (only islander jon can) but i recommend for you to upload some work. And you said you map on ruby, sapphire, gold, and silver, but this is a firered hack.

Username: Hockeypanda32
Skills: Scripting, Mapping
Proof of Work:

Flagged script, I use XSE btw. on my hack I am doing here is the ship script. Also movements to

Code:
#dynamio 0x800000

#org @start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x200
if B_true goto @board
Message @noticket
boxset 6
release
end

#org @noticket
= You need a ticket.

#org @board
Message @allon
boxset 6
applymovemet 0x4 @move
release
end

#org @allon
= You may proceed.

#ORG @ move
#raw 0x34
#raw 0xFE

Past Experience: Working on a hack now, no details surfacing yet
Why do you want to be on the PHSHT: To see what its like to have a team experience for hacking!
Contact Possibilities: I will PM you my AIM if I am accepted

Thanks for the oppurtunity if accepted I will work hard ;)

Islander Jon

Dragonite the Day Dragon
Years
OK, I haven't given up on Pokémon HelioSun! Just some computer problems. Anyway, an update...

.:Andre:.
-OK, wow...I know it was wrong for Hova to just say "Your Scripts Are Wrong," but you didn't have to take it to the next level and act like that. It would have also been smart for both of you to discuss this for PM. I'm sorry, but you're not on the team...some first impression...

JAing_The_AfterShockwave
-O......Kay?

Melash
-Sorry, but it's a FireRed hack...However, keep in touch if I need a GS Hacker!

hockeypanda32
-Sorry, but I don't need another mapper! Back off!

...lol. I'm just kidding. I really don't need another mapper, but I always could use an extra scripter...you're on the squad! Confirm yourself through PM or on this thread if you still want to be on the team!

All people on the Pokémon HelioSun Hacking Team will be getting their separate jobs by this weekend.​

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Overworld Spriter

Hi, I believe I can help you here.

Username: tehfatwiz
Skills:Color / Total Sprite changes
Proof of Work:I can't get any screenshots.
Past Experience:I have made my own hack wwith every sprite changed
Why do you want to be on the PHSHT:I like helping and I am fairly good at spriting
Contact Possibilities:On here, or at [email protected]
Other Important Information:I am not ALWAYS available, but will do assigned work.

Spriter of the Century !!!
Years
Name: avatarkris (call me kris)
experience: spriting (ow,back sprite,battle & fakemon )
proof of work: click my username & click the albums to see the magical world of spritey land
past experience: i made some fakemon for a hack, hero sprites & some other ow's for mewtwo strikes back & hero sprties for pokemon torquise & underground legends

Here's a hero if you like i made him to resemble dragonite !!!
picture.php

Back