• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Shedinja has 1HP always. It's because of Wonder Guard.
And 1HP feature is implemented into the ROM. It cannot be changed with normal meanings.

Yes, I know about wonderguard and shedinja having always 1HP. That's why I'm asking SuicuneTM why it has 1HP in this hack since in "General Changes" it clearly specifies:

#292 – Shedinja
HP 1 → 100​
Defence 45 → 65​
SP. Attack 30 → 95​
SP. Defence 30 → 90​
Speed 40 → 66​
Total 236 → 506​

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Yes, I know about wonderguard and shedinja having always 1HP. That's why I'm asking SuicuneTM why it has 1HP in this hack since in "General Changes" it clearly specifies:

No matter how a rom hacker tries to change Shedinja's stats, it won't work. You can try changing it's base stats in YAPE but it's Hp base won't change in-game. Like Ash493 said, the 1HP is incoded into Shedinja. Even if you were to replace it with another Pokemon and remove the wonder guard ability, it'll Always have 1hp.

Years
No matter how a rom hacker tries to change Shedinja's stats, it won't work. You can try changing it's base stats in YAPE but it's Hp base won't change in-game. Like Ash493 said, the 1HP is incoded into Shedinja. Even if you were to replace it with another Pokemon and remove the wonder guard ability, it'll Always have 1hp.

Well Suicune probably changed it into 100 HP base stat but it won't affect it anyways =D

Oh, ok. I didn't get that from the first answer. I should have lol sorry and thanks! Isn't there a way to make a new pokemon in a new slot with shedinja's sprite, ability, stats and movepool and with more hp? Wonder Guard plus good HP would make an awesome poke..

Still, good news is that this is something that only involves shedinja and I can asume the rest of the stat changes are working :)

... right? :nervous:

respirrave

Bidoof Booty
Years
Hi Suicune, I really enjoyed this hack.
I hot all the way to the E4, but I can't battle them. I keep getting the script that Loreli is away, is that what's supposed to happen? I went to Four Island, but it's blocked off.
Going to Three Island gets me stuck in the water. Five Island just makes the screen black, nothing happens. I lost a good hour or so of leveling. :(
Just wanted to report the little bugs I found.
Thanks for making such a neat hack, keep going!

Last edited:

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
Years
And that, my friends, is how Pokemon Fire Red should've been made in the first place.
Great job!

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2014
Hi Im just wondering when i go to three island i got stock in the water please help :(

blue

gucci
Years
I might have to re-release an earlier beta so that you can progress until I can fix the problem on Island Three.

Shadowraikou

Creating a hack...
Years
I found a bug, when I went to the woman which teaches me the ultimate moves (LIke Hydro Cannon) I can't get out of her house for some reason.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2015
Just wondering, does this game still have the Gen 3 Special Attack/Attack type split?

Years
Why not invert sneasel/weavile and corphish/crawdaunt attack and special attack? I mean, they're both special/special type and have such a lame sp atk and amazing atk! yes, it wouldn't match their look (all strong and that), but they would be useful pokes at least...

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Would like to report a bug: Next to the 2nd Gym Badge Town(always forgetting the English name, sorry ;) ) when you cut the tree you always have to battle May.
Thanks for the advice @respirrave; now I cant battle the Elite 4 since the 1. is at Island 4 which I cant enter. Island 5 is crashing and Magma Cave is still buggy.
Anyway great Hack, pls continue.

Last edited:

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I LOVE the look of Hoenn using a Firered ROM. You should attempt to remake some buildings from RSE but using Firered style? It'd be so good.

Shame you have to battle through boring old Kanto to get to Hoenn though :( Otherwise, looks brilliant! :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Two regions in one? This hack sounds brilliant. One question though, will we be able to get Rayquaza in this? Or Groudon? I'm wondering because they are my two favourite legendaries.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
ah yes i would like report a bug in Celadon city where you meet the normal type leader with the level 80 shiftry well after losing i walk by and the game glitchs out where i can no longer control my character but instead control the normal type leader that you battle

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
hey suicune/atif, I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed this hack and would like to encourage you to not quit this hack. it's one of my favorite hacks ever, and I (and a lot of others) have really been looking forward to go to Hoenn in a fire red game!! I know you both must have a lot on your plates, with school and other outside activities, but I really hope that one of you could try to find the time to at least finish up to the next beta so that all of your fans can see the glorious Hoenn region that you've been working on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back