• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
ok i have finish the Event from Silversky forest and forslorn forest, i got this key Called Tizzle Key i think....

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Most of these questions have been answered already. Please refer to the last three pages or use context clues from the NPC. The NPC is very important in this game!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
ohh ok but i have some question how i can evolve Eevee into Svlyeon
As of Beta 2.5, Eevee cannot evolve into its elemental counterparts.
In Beta 3.xx, it will in Pokewood City. I am still thinking of an event that will allow this to happen.
As of today, Svlyeon is not in the game, but due to popular request, I will.
The Taejo Dex had been 100% completed already so adding new Pokemon would be a pain in the butt.
I will add it to the Seijo Dex (there will be a event with that) as a "currently unknown Pokemon in Seijo."
I'll also see how my spriting ability (although I never tried before, but I always loved art) takes me because I really felt that Game Freak let me down by not creating the last original special attack type Eevee (Dragon Type) of Gen 1-3. Who knows, maybe I can be a good spriter.
----------
With that being said. The "Seijo Dex" will contain an extra 77 Pokemon to the mix (excluding the Gene Pokemon).
I have a few Pokemon that will definitely be included, but the rest of the slots are up for grabs.
Draceon (come on game freak) and Svlyeon would be numbers 248 and 249 respectively.
Some Pokemon such as Lickitung's and Togetic's 4th generation evolutions will be included in this "Seijo Dex."
----------
Here's a little story, digging through my laptop, I randomly found what was supposedly a beta map (of two years ago!) of the Taejo Region FRLG style!
And then it hit me. The original intent was to have Taejo as the North Region and Kanto as the South Region, haha.
My goodness time flies. I been working on this hack for almost two years, haha.
-----

-----
One thing that I always liked before getting into rom hacking was making region maps, haha.
I'm going to start making random region maps now, lol.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Is it me or is it more harder in this hack for pokemon to level up.I have a lv 5 charmander and to reach it's next level it need 109 more EXP point :P .

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Is it me or is it more harder in this hack for pokemon to level up.I have a lv 5 charmander and to reach it's next level it need 109 more EXP point :P .
Haha! Yeah, lol! I'm trying to fit two regions in this game so I'm doing this for level control, lol.
Basically each Pokemon exp rate got pushed over by one.
I'm trying to prevent players from storming into the gates of Seijo with level 70+ Pokemon, haha.
But "lower levels" doesn't necessarily mean easier because I have increased the CPU's AI and their teams have a more strategic moveset.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Yeah I have smash and i battles Frozen for the first time.
And when you get the ProGoggles, you should be able to walk through the desert.
----------
Once again, players of the beta, I cannot stress enough the importance of the NPC.
This game forces you to "think outside the box."
-----
Edit 1 - And with that being said, I will be releasing a BasicGuide soon!
It will clear up any difficulties faced in the game and whatnot. Stay tuned!
----------
And here's what's in stored for Seijo (a glimpse).
-----

-----
Draceon will be based off of this awesome artwork by AlouNea
http://alounea.deviantart.com/art/Draceon-commission-406038989
And knowing that everybody would probably want their Eevee to evolve into Draceon/Sylveon... the Eevee that you start with will not be able to. So to make it fair...
Upon beating the Taejo League and before heading off to Seijo, Oak will give you a level 50 Eevee that can only evolve into either of these two by using the Brute/Bliss stone respectively.
And if by popular request, I'll make more unofficial evolutions for Eevee like a Steel, Fighting, Flying, etc.
-----
Heck I'll even get wacky and put a Normal (bluntly, lol) Type Eeveelution and a Steel Type.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/108/9/a/eeveelution__normal_type_by_cachomon-d4wkqcy.png
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/204/8/6/Metaleon__Eevee__s_evolution_by_Dziesma.jpg
-----

-----
I will have to change Rusteon's name into something in resemblance of reflection.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
----------
Once again, players of the beta, I cannot stress enough the importance of the NPC.
-----
----------
-----

-----
And knowing that everybody would probably want their Eevee to evolve into Draceon/Sylveon... the Eevee that you start with will not be able to. So to make it fair...
Upon beating the Taejo League and before heading off to Seijo, Oak will give you a level 50 Eevee that can only evolve into either of these two by using the Brute/Bliss stone respectively.
And if by popular request, I'll make more unofficial evolutions for Eevee like a Steel, Fighting, Flying, etc.
-----
Heck I'll even get wacky and put a Normal (bluntly, lol) Type Eeveelution and a Steel Type.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/108/9/a/eeveelution__normal_type_by_cachomon-d4wkqcy.png
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/204/8/6/Metaleon__Eevee__s_evolution_by_Dziesma.jpg
-----

-----
I will have to change Rusteon's name into something in resemblance of reflection.
Goddamnit I can't wait for another beta! This is easily the best hack in a while now & I hope to god you don't lose the motivation to complete it which is the case with most quality hacks (understandable though since they demand a s***ton of hard work!).

Keep it up FrozenInfernoZX!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Goddamnit I can't wait for another beta! This is easily the best hack in a while now & I hope to god you don't lose the motivation to complete it which is the case with most quality hacks (understandable though since they demand a s***ton of hard work!).

Keep it up FrozenInfernoZX!
Thanks Myc shredder!
----------
And here's Pokewood City's entire mapping (70% finished)
----- North Sector (As you can see Gym Leader Movie Star Alba's "Red Carpet," lol.
Spoiler:

----- South Sector
Spoiler:

----------
And by the way, Rival Normaly lives in that segregated house up north!
Damn, she got some acres over there!
Goodluck trying to sneak into her house, haha.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Thanks Myc shredder!
----------
And here's Pokewood City's entire mapping (70% finished)
----- North Sector (As you can see Gym Leader Movie Star Alba's "Red Carpet," lol.
Spoiler:

----- South Sector
Spoiler:

----------
And by the way, Rival Normaly lives in that segregated house up north!
Damn, she got some acres over there!
Goodluck trying to sneak into her house, haha.

My god it's big. That two roads that heads south, is there way both the same?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
why my pokemon aren't evolving, i have a level 18 squirtle, level 20 spinarak and level 18 eevee

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
why my pokemon aren't evolving, i have a level 18 squirtle, level 20 spinarak and level 18 eevee
Squirtle should evolve at level 18. Eevee doesn't even evolve through leveling up...
Spinarak (orginally) doesn't even evolve at that level...
----------
Anyways, speaking of level up evolutions (for the most part), that has been adjusted to the level curve of the game.
A document will be released soon.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Proffesor oak wont show up in his Lab i went to the players house and talked to everybody there but i dont know whatto do anymore

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
----------
-----
----------
-----

-----
-----
-----

-----

well if you want you can add all the left type (Ghost , rock , ground , flying , bug , and fighting ) for eevee but is okay if you dont cause i think it really need much work to do that
can't wait for next beta, is really cool :D good luck for your work and don't push yourself

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
Yo FIZX!

In anticipation for the next beta I've been as of late just catching, grinding & evolving some my mons & so I got some questions:

1) Will there be a move tutor in future releases? I know I can't evolve my Eevee into Espeon as of now, but I've been leveling her up in the hopes that Espeon will be able to learn any early moves it missed out on.
2) I remember in the first beta capturing both Scyther & Munchlax but forgot when & where; then with the new release I started all over & I don't know if they still are catchable. If so, when & where can I get them?
3) In can I get Scyther, how do I evolve it into Scizor?
4) does Derpfishe (laughed my ass off when I first saw the name lol) ever evolve? I want Gyarados on my team so badly.
5) Finally, up to what level do the current 4 badges grant me the obedience of my pokes?

Years
Hello would anyone mind sending me a 2.3 patched rom, my computer is down, and for some reason MyBoy! Doesn't seem to be patching correctly.

Thank you very much.

marc1234

Conquest MODE
Years
I caught a lvl 20 suicune early in the game, in the lower part of Route 50, using MyBoy's save-load. Will that affect my gameplay?

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
An error ? or something

My phone is being stupid so I cant post screen shots. Anyways there are three sailors in the forest that if you battle them they give you a prize. Go back there and a event will happen if its past 8:00 pm. Till like 7 am. Anyways after that event leave the forest and go back. There will be a key called the tizzle key. It opens a door in that city. Hope this helped.
Hello Sir FlameBot,I have tried to even reset the computer clock but it does not have any effect in game.So please sir tell me an other way of doing that night event as i dont get to play at night.Please sir,I am stuck at Forslorn Rainforest,Beta 2.5
EDIT:I have The Frost Steel And BLUE SHARD what to do now route is shut

Last edited:
Back