• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Runes of Ascension

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
Years
Along your journey you learn one concrete thing:
Creation is just a hairsbreadth from Destruction.

I know i already made a thread but its crap so whatever. enjoy and comment!
had a ne idea and wrote so many paragraphs about it! but it didnt let me post it and it deleted the post.=(
THE BAD GUYS-THE FALLEN
anyway, its called Pokemon: Runes of Ascension. About a Pokemon called Atmero, the celestial bird of Creation, created while The Fallen were trying to create the perfect pokemon. The fallen took live pokemon and used alchemy and ancient runes on it to create a pkemon immune to all types and superior to all. It failed and killed the pokemon. It turned into pure energy and escaped the alchemic circle after manifesting a solid form. Was immortal (because it recycles energy in the blink of an eye)and was black with no eyes and had no legs and like Deoxys but a space bird. It escaped by disintegrating the roof entirely.
YOUR PART
You find a visor made of bone that evolves into a pokemon called Archieir, the celestial beast of Destruction, and is the closest thing to Atmero but a small panda without eyes and ears and completely black. It befriends you and you soon run into the Fallen who try to kill you and take Archieir. You pown them. Bad. You devote your life to finding more ruins after the translation in the ruins rad something about alchemy and Ascension. Along your journeys you discover the two steps to evolving it past even Atmero's state of being. First evolving it with an elemental stone and then fusing Atmero and Archieir to create the ultimate pokemon.
Creation is just a hairsbreadth from Destruction.

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
no offense but some of the tags say rom hacking and new pokemon hacks
I hope you aren't some of the idiots who can't read the darn sign and saying
NO HACKS

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
Years
thanks!

cant wait till im off grounding on christmas check out my sig pic for the pokemon inow its not done but there
tomorrow the beta.01 will be posted in the emulation forum tell me what u think so far. not done obviously.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
I know i already made a thread Isn't it a little early to give up? but its crap ...everything you start with will be 'crap'. Nothing solid can be written in one day by one person... so whatever. enjoy and comment!
had a ne idea and wrote so many paragraphs about it! but it didnt let me post it and it deleted the post ...I know the feeling. I have a hard time with this myself, but, next time, copy the text before posting it just in case that happens..=(
THE BAD GUYS-THE FALLEN
anyway, its called Pokemon: Runes of Ascension ...well, it's certainly different. Not sure whether I like it or not, actually.... About a Pokemon called Atmero Derivation?, the celestial bird of Creation Creation of what?, created while The Fallen Is that a group of people, a pkmn that refers to itself in plural, a bunch of legends...? were trying to create the perfect pokemon How? With Atmero?. The fallen took live pokemon and used alchemy and ancient runes on it to create a pkemon immune to all types and superior to all ...turn-off. But I'll keep going.... It failed and killed the pokemon. It turned into pure energy and escaped the alchemic circle after manifesting a solid form ...so the ultimate pkmn was created but killed its creators and skedaddled? Do I follow?. Was immortal (because it recycles energy in the blink of an eye Yeah?)and was black with no eyes and had no legs and like Deoxys but a space bird. It escaped by disintegrating the roof entirely. This thing sounds...dangerous...is it a sentient being? If so, what are its aspirations? Morals? What does it hate? What's its purpose (or what does it think its purpose is...think Mewtwo)?
YOUR PART
You find a visor made of bone that evolves into a pokemon called Archieir ...wait, some deranged guy took the bones of a pkmn and turned them into a hat?!, the celestial beast of Destruction ...creation versus destruction. Alright, how is this different from good vs. evil? What's the problem here? Does the...thing...you just awakened by protecting your eyes from the sun threaten to destroy the universe or something?, and is the closest thing to Atmero but a small panda without eyes and ears and completely black ...interesting designs. Not what I was expecting.... It befriends you Really? Is it in some state of amnesia right now, or is it just plain A)stupid and/or B)juvenile? and you soon run into the Fallen who try to kill you and take Archieir. You pown them. Bad. You devote your life What was your character's background, by the way? You can say as much you want about the Celestial beasts of creation and destruction, but your characters MUST come to life themselves… to finding more ruins after the translation in the ruins rad something about alchemy and Ascension. Along your journeys you discover the two steps Stop, I bet I know these...drop and roll? to evolving it past even Atmero's state of being So to make it such that you own a stronger pkmn…still, what threat does Atmero pose? Isn't it a pkmn of creation?. First evolving it with an elemental stone and then fusing Atmero and Archieir to create the ultimate pokémon Cuuuuuuut…how do you explain this? Are they really two parts to a whole? Halves? Like…Spoink can be separated from its jewel. Couldn't this one 'ultimate' pkmn have been separated at some point and then they go back together like a puzzle? Do they pose a threat when together? Where did the bony visor come from, anyways?.
Creation is just a hairsbreadth from Destruction. Next time, put this at the top as an attention-grabber…[/b]

Refer to the bolds above...

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Hey! I wrote the original summary to my game in one day, with no editing, at that, AZ!

I like the game TrackerXNinjaX, but why is it called Ruins of Ascension? Who's ascending here?
Frankly, I think this would make out better as a Yu-Gi-Oh game... The whole thing with creatures with no eyes seems more like the latter than pokemon. It would actually be very simple to change to the other game, if you like Yu-Gi-Oh, that is. I don't myself, though, so I can't help you if that's what you decide to do.

Reactions:

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
Years
here it goes...

Refer to the bolds above...
Pokemon Vortex was good, but i think i can do more with this game and work in Vortex to this game.
Ascension is literally evolving to a different state of being.

Atmero means Creation in ruenic. Atmero is the result of any pokemon failing its ascension, but taking on a physical form, i guess. Is the creator of life, the yin to destruction. The pokemon that died was prevented from completely ascending by the Alchemic circle that trapped it. It was forced to stop its ascension and create a physical form for itself to escape. Its power was so great that even though it wasnt completely ascended it was still hundreds of thousands of years ahead of pokemon along the evolution cycle at the moment. It still retained its good nature and refrained from harming the fallen.

Archieir means Destruction in ruenic. Archieir is the result of any pokemon failing in ascension, and dying from its unability to create a body to inhabit. It could not create a body like Atmero because it had bad kharma/energy and could not create. Its visor was originally part of its previous form. When you find it and bring it home, it comes into close contact with your collection of elemental stones. It fed off the stones energy and gained its body back, but retained its spiritual energy as its type, making it a dark pokemon. Archieir is the yang to Creation.

To fully ascend, Yin and Yang must be joined in perfect harmony.

I think i will end the game with Atmero and Archieir joining to fully ascend.

The Fallen are a group of alchemists and scientists that took on the darker side of science to create the ultimate pokemo through any means necessary. Team Rocket tried to find the ultimate pokemon and succeeded in genetically altering one of the strongest pokemon, but failed overall with controlling it. Team Galactic tried to harvest pokemons evolution energy and create a new world. The people who created Mewtwo and the scientists behind the research in evolution joined together and steeped themselves into dark magic/alchemy to create the ultimate pokemon.
The problem was, it worked.
Atmero was the result of a mistake. It is a sentinent being but had little concern with the humans there. It knows it is damned to fly the skies untill Archieir appears to unite with it. It flew away to await that time.
Archieir also knows it is damned to walk the earth untill united with Atmero. Problem is, it needs to evolve to its state in power before joining or else there will be no ascension, just an increase in power in the unified being. This could endanger the entire planet, having an indestructable creature with the power to both create and destroy.
Your character lives in Graywater Forest and was planning on becoming an archaeologist. Hmmm...what a coincidence. Thats the reason he had a collection of stones and fossils. He thought that it was just another fossil for his collection. How very wrong he was.

Back