• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

anyone want to play?

Years
So I've been playing with a good friend of mine and usually I lose because my deck building SUCKS! but I do not play to win I play to play. but she's not online right now and I just built a deck.

now here is how we will be playing and what you need. A webcam. yes a webcam. This is going to be a live show between me and you. A mic of some kind, usually a laptop will come with one. a deck of cards, some sort of damage counters and a coin. You know the essentials.

Talking is a huge factor so don't be shy.
Now the talking program we would be using is skype because I use that only. Don't worry its free.

So if you want to play then please contact me here or PM me or something. I'm bored and want to play ^_^

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Sure ! I'll give you a game ! I shall add you on Skype and we can play sometime ! Just be wary of time zones !

Years
Still looking. I'm also looking for someone to teach me to play better. here in the US is better what with the time zone but either way is fine. please and thank you!

Back