• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
I don't know much about Digimon :/ ughh I'm missing out everythingggg...

Also, adding that my half-whoddunit RP 'A Rocket's Diary' still has two spots left! It isn't too late to join in! //no shame

Years
Well, I may have finally after two failed attempts found the right RP to move onto. I'm in the process of putting the last finishing touches in to Pokemon Survival Challenge V2 and I'm working on formatting as we speak. I should post it within a few weeks barring any unforeseen complications.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Oh, V2? That would be something I would be interested in. The first one had a great premise so this should also be better.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
War is Back.

Yup, War between Pokemon and Humans [3] has been approved. Join it if you want to see some violent Pokemon vs. Humans vs. Pokemon Encounters! [/shamelessadvertising]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
War is Back.

Yup, War between Pokemon and Humans [3] has been approved. Join it if you want to see some violent Pokemon vs. Humans vs. Pokemon Encounters! [/shamelessadvertising]

Except
it takes place
in the past
so it's really
War Between Pokemon and Humans .5
d:

What do I have waiting to be made?
A medieval fantasy roleplay - debating whether I should keep the Pokemon aspect to it
A Pokemon journey roleplay, in a new "region" of eighteen islands. Revive of my first roleplay.
A superhero roleplay
And possible a to-the-death kind of roleplay

Which would y'all like to see first?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
A medieval fantasy roleplay - debating whether I should keep the Pokemon aspect to it
That. With the pokémon aspect kept.

Atlantis is quite superhero-y atm, and there are journey RPs abound. I don't know about that to-the-death-thing.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
What do I have waiting to be made?
A Pokemon journey roleplay, in a new "region" of eighteen islands. Revive of my first roleplay.
A superhero roleplay
And possible a to-the-death kind of roleplay

Which would y'all like to see first?
I'm working on a fantasy Pokemon RP myself but I'm taking my time with it. We might end up competing for sign-ups but I have no idea when I'll have it finished.

I do like the second one. I do like journey RPs. :)

Nakuzami

Years
That. With the pokémon aspect kept.

Atlantis is quite superhero-y atm, and there are journey RPs abound. I don't know about that to-the-death-thing.

Yeah, lol, I know. I've had the urge to make a superhero-y roleplay for a little while, and then Atlantis popped back up, so I think I'm good in that department for the time being, lol.

The fantasy one is also one of the closest I have to being finished. There are just things that I feel like I need to revise, and there's location, character, and some other plot descriptions to be writ.
Maybe I'll search for a co-GM too, lol.

Careful Wet Paint

Dedicatus545
Years
Just don't put too much info in the opening thread. Leaving some things for the players to find out / explore later on is just how it should be. imo

Also, hi. I'm an evil reincarnation who knows how to put spaces between words :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hey guys I'm back. Sorry for my long absence but I've been thinking about different rps and what not so how about my first idea. What about a Star Wars rp? Where like your trained through out your childhood to either be a Jedi or a sith and in the end a giant battle between the sith an the Jedi take place. Of course their will be various missions in between that just gives you a very very general idea for what I'm thinking in a Star Wars rp. I still have to think of more but I want to see if people are interested first.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Cool I've been thinking about it for a while now. I've got a nice plot now and should be submitting soon.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Well, just to give you guys a sneak peek of the new Digimon-RP I made:

Spoiler:

It still needs tweaking and editting of some things, but yeaaaah.

Nakuzami

Years
Oh my, I like the way that CSS looks. I'm going to have to steal parts of it, lol.
And hello there, Arietta.

It sounds fun. It looks fun because of the pretty picture and CSS, lol.
I'd join.
Heck, I'd join a lot of things.
I just don't have the time to, lol.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Well, just to give you guys a sneak peek of the new Digimon-RP I made:

Spoiler:

It still needs tweaking and editting of some things, but yeaaaah.

Wow, this looks amazing! I would be really keen to join once it's posted!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well, we all know I'm joining no matter what. :D Yay for Doronjo!

Years
I must admit I'm liking the looks of it Doronjo. I must ask though, what do you mean by pick its digivolution line and what types of evolution will be available to us?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I must admit I'm liking the looks of it Doronjo. I must ask though, what do you mean by pick its digivolution line and what types of evolution will be available to us?

Yeah, that's something I've been meaning to edit; you can basically pick a digimon, and its digivolution line.

eg. Koromon = Agumon = Greymon = Metalgreymon = Wargreymon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back