• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Would that be me? XD

Well I've decided I'm going to buy Diamond on Tuesday and play it on my semi broken DS until I get the new one, but until then I'm training up some mons for competitive battle on the 4th Gen. I may also start training Beldum.

Good luck all.

Oh, it would be you. If I mentioned "The scary co-owner with a 'y' in his name" would that take away from your doubt of it being you? xP

Hey guys. I've not been feeling too well over the last 3 days so I've not been shiny hunting. But once I get better I'll resume my hunt for Regigigas.

And Ullion, good luck. I mean really good luck. You'll need it if you plan to hunt shiny Skorupi. I know I caught a shiny Croagunk but I swear I also saw Hell freeze over on my visit that day.

Thanks DTE, I don't know if I do plan on hunting for Skorupi or not. But if I do, its gunna be by egg hatching for sure. D:

Lil-Dill- wow that must really suck =[[... you'll get it the next time with or without your flareon XD...right now i want a skitty swarm so i can give the pokeradar a try for the 1st time and get a shiny skitty so that i can raise 1

also to everyone else good luck on shiny hunting~~~

Ullion- i see your a digimon fan!! XD i only like season two the most because it was the best of the best..the next best season to me was season four with spirit evolution...

Yes, yes I am. I prefer season two the most as well; but season one was my next fav. :3

wow killer swift didnt even remember me>: all well

no new shinyi wish i could hunt rotom but i cant unless i hatch eggs

wich i may start doing

Who the fack are you?! O< J/k, I remember you. In fact, I remembered your name right after I clicked "post", but I was too lazy to edit it. >P And btw, I'm not Killer-Swift anymore D:

Hey, hey, it's KS! Welcome back! Sorry to hear about you not getting a new shiny, hopefully you'll find one soon.

SMM, would you like to join the Shiny Circuit?

Hey Fufu! ^^ Thanks, its alright. I havn't been aiming to get a shiny, so I wasn't expecting to get one. I don't know if y'all heard or not, but my friend IRL (He has an account here, Piggy555) caught a shiny starly right away! I am so pissed. D:

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Ullion I don't blame you for bein pissed. A bit like the day I first got Pearl and found a shiny Starly when I had no pokeballs. I restarted after that to get rid of the evils. Shinies I have lost include:
-The aforementioned Starly
-Dratini (LG Safari Zone. Ran away.)
-Hariyama (Emerald Victory Road. Hit Run by mistake.)

As for Regigigas I have stopped hunting it as I thought. "What's the point? Each try takes too long and I'll never use the thing." So I am now at the Old Chateau hunting for one of the Gastly line. Maybe doing the occasional Rotom SR at night.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
I'm talking about the stars on the SHC card.

Oh, I see! So that means you have 22 Shinies; and your 25th Shiny would be your first Red Star? Very nice!! Do I have this correct:

8 Shinies equal Eight Yellow Stars
16 Shinies equals Eight Aqua-Marine Stars
24 Shinies equals Eight Blue Stars
32 Shinies equals Eight Red Stars
40 Shinies equals Eight Gold Stars
What comes after this?

I have 7 Shinies if memory serves... Enough for almost the first set on a SHC!?

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Ullion I don't blame you for bein pissed. A bit like the day I first got Pearl and found a shiny Starly when I had no pokeballs. I restarted after that to get rid of the evils. Shinies I have lost include:
-The aforementioned Starly
-Dratini (LG Safari Zone. Ran away.)
-Hariyama (Emerald Victory Road. Hit Run by mistake.)

As for Regigigas I have stopped hunting it as I thought. "What's the point? Each try takes too long and I'll never use the thing." So I am now at the Old Chateau hunting for one of the Gastly line. Maybe doing the occasional Rotom SR at night.

Ed, about how many seconds would you say it takes to do a soft reset for Regigigas? I'm just curious because I refuse to hunt one until I have all three shiny Regis for myself (I don't care if they are from trade, but it'd be better if they weren't).

Shadow Chaos, you are correct.

Edit: Wait, Shadow Chaos, were the two shiny Ralts you got from the same chain? If so, that means that only one of them will count.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Shadow Chaos, you are correct.

Edit: Wait, Shadow Chaos, were the two shiny Ralts you got from the same chain? If so, that means that only one of them will count.

You mean If I was chaining Ralts then encountered one, caught it, then encountered another one later during the same chain, caught that one, then yes. So that would count as 6 shinies for me? No problem!

Last edited:

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Ed, about how many seconds would you say it takes to do a soft reset for Regigigas? I'm just curious because I refuse to hunt one until I have all three shiny Regis for myself (I don't care if they are from trade, but it'd be better if they weren't).

Takes about 40 seconds for the game to load up, then another 10 to go through the dialogue. But it's not just that. I prefer to hunt shinies I can use in battle, and I never use legendaries. Right now I'm just trying to find a non-chained shiny, and Gastly pop up every few seconds.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Oh, it would be you. If I mentioned "The scary co-owner with a 'y' in his name" would that take away from your doubt of it being you? xP

I don't think I'm that scary any more =P

Looks like were edging our way to Page 500 :o

Done up some of the SHC cards, well Dark Steelix's and Kratos Rage's, that took up quite a bit of time, heh.

Remember people if you have 30 posts in the club you can request a card here

Going to start playing Emerald in a second, getting Diamond on Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to that, unfortunately I won't be able to chain on it (once I get the Pokéradar) until I get my hands on a new DS.

Anywho, good look to all.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Takes about 40 seconds for the game to load up, then another 10 to go through the dialogue. But it's not just that. I prefer to hunt shinies I can use in battle, and I never use legendaries. Right now I'm just trying to find a non-chained shiny, and Gastly pop up every few seconds.

If you never use legendaries, why did you get a shiny Latias, Deoxys, and Articuno...?

Ullion

Years
Haha, I don't think you are either... but I was scared of you when I first joined here around a year ago. o.O;

I looked at this club's post leaders and surprisingly, I'm #9 still. o.o;

Btw, can someone tell me how radar works? I only need 4 more pokemon in my dex until I can get the national dex. :3

-Mesprit
-Cherrim
-Drifloon
-Riolu

I'm about to hatch Riolu, I gotta wait til Friday to get Drifloon, Cherrim I'll probably have to find a trainer with it >_> and Mesprit I can do real soon! ^^

Ullion

Years
How'd I figure what out?

And btw, I only need Drifloon and Cherrim now in my Pokédex... does anyone know where a trainer with those pokemon are?

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all! Congrats to everyone who got a shiny this past weekend. Also big thanks to Yami Zidane for doing my SHC card. AWESOME! Heh didn't do much this weekend in terms of hunting as my family went camping for the weekend, I did some Giratina SRs on the ride there (3-4hours x__x) but had no luck. Lol Fufu I know what you mean about not doing enough 3rd gen hunting. I haven't devoted any real time to hunting on any of my 3rd gen games since D/P came out xD I think I will try to focus way more effort into 3rd gen hunting like I used to, (wish another streak would come my way like back in February :p) I bought a Black DS Lite last friday (Finally lol tired of old style DS x__x) so know I can Continue to SR for giratina and also turwig or chimchar on pearl, but I will also use my sp and do some 3rd gen hunting. I've been occasionally fishing for poliwag so I will do that and maybe another legend, maybe mewtwo since I've nevered tried Sring for it hard core. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
How'd I figure what out?

And btw, I only need Drifloon and Cherrim now in my Pokédex... does anyone know where a trainer with those pokemon are?

How'd you figure out you were the #9 poster.

Good luck with Giratina, D_S. I wish I could soft reset for a legendary on Diamond, but I refuse to hunt for anything else but Cranidos on Diamond until I get it. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
If you click on the number of replies the thread has had it shows how many posts each member has had, it's how we figure out how many posts each member has for the 30 posts rule.

You are very welcome DS, I had fun doing it surprisingly.

I'm about to start my nights worth of hunting, so I'll check in tomorrow.

Have fun.

Ullion

Years
I got rid of my SHC cuz I didn't feel like I deserved to keep it (since I had absically quit). But since I'm back, I'll get Yami to remake it (if he doesn't mind) AFTER I get my third (only have 2 atm) shiny. x:

edit: WOOT! I got all 150 pokemon now. Just got the radar and national dex. 8D Thing is... I cheated (well, made it friday) to get Drifloon. But I changed the time back to normal. Hope I didn't screw anything up by doing that. <.<

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks for telling me, Yami. Looks like I'm in third.

Like I said, I'm soft resetting for Squirtle and Bulbasaur simultaneously as often as possible. I can easily allocate a 950 soft resets on a good day, which is a nice total, imo...

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
sweet absol pics dood...

Hope everyone is having a great summer and luck looking for their wanted shinies...anywho im goin to be so i'll tty in dah morning ok ppll.... G NIte!!!

Ullion

Years
Fufu... can you tell me how to work the Pokéradar thing? I have it and tried to use it. But I don't understand the chain thing, since I have to take 50 steps to charge it. o.O

edit: Nevermind, I understand it now! ^^; ALso, I am gunna pokéradar for my first D/P shiny; MAREEP! <3

Last edited:

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
How'd you figure out you were the #9 poster.

Good luck with Giratina, D_S. I wish I could soft reset for a legendary on Diamond, but I refuse to hunt for anything else but Cranidos on Diamond until I get it. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Thanks! Good luck on Cranidos! Its really too bad synchro doesn't work on it. I'm hoping to get Giratina soon too, I want to try SRing for Spiritomb lol.
If you click on the number of replies the thread has had it shows how many posts each member has had, it's how we figure out how many posts each member has for the 30 posts rule.

You are very welcome DS, I had fun doing it surprisingly.

I'm about to start my nights worth of hunting, so I'll check in tomorrow.

Have fun.

Glad you had fun :) hope you have some luck today. I'm gonna keep at Giratina, also hunting on my 3rd gen games. My hunt status on my games:

Diamond: Giratina
Pearl 1: Turtwig/chimchar
Pearl 2: Bronzor, random fish
Sapphire: Treecko
Ruby: Kecleon?
Emerald: Sableye (hatching)
Fire Red: Mewtwo
Leaf Green: Moltres
Leaf Green 2: Poliwag
Fire Red 2: Squirtle

Lol alot of my 3rd gen hunts are waaay back from before D/P came out, never finished them, must not neglect. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Back