• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you vote?

Did you vote?

• Yes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sirfetch’d

Did you vote in the Presidential election today?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
No, because I'm from another country. But if I could, I would.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I didn't vote. Never did, never will be.

I'm not even a registered voter, & unless they make online ballots, that'll be unlikely to change.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
No, I didn't vote because I'm Australian :(. If I were American, I would have though!

This topic is kind of exclusive to American people over the age of 18 (is voting age 18 or 21? idk), so since it's not inclusive of all people, normally I'd lock it. But since this is kind of a huge one-in-four-years topical deal, I'm gonna let it slide just this once. Carry on people!

TheKeybladeLord

Chip off the Old Block
Years
No, I didn't vote because I'm Australian :(. If I were American, I would have though!

This topic is kind of exclusive to American people over the age of 18 (is voting age 18 or 21? idk), so since it's not inclusive of all people, normally I'd lock it. But since this is kind of a huge one-in-four-years topical deal, I'm gonna let it slide just this once. Carry on people!
So from this day on... topics of Australia day or Boxing day are not allowed!

No, I haven't voted because I didn't register, but I'll vote next time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
This is the first election where I could have but nope, I haven't even registered. Plus, I hate the candidates. I'll do so next time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yep! And I was too excited, because this would be the first time I voted in a PRESIDENTIAL election. Four years ago I couldn't vote because I was two weeks shy of turning 18.

I voted first thing in the morning when the polls opened.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Yes. Went this morning just to get it over with.

So glad this is going to be over. I'm sick of all the slime. Hopefully the Divided States of America can press on!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yup. Went and voted at the last minute. My mom was going to vote as well but I brought her purse in moments before we left and didn't notice it. I feel really bad since it was going to be the first time she would have voted but ... there is always next time. Shame though; if she voted she would have voted for the same person as me. Yay for being in a family with similar views.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
First off, I'm too young to vote. Second, I'm not engrossed enough in politics nor do I know enough about it to be comfortable voting for anybody. I'm not going to vote for somebody if I'm not absolutely sure I want to vote for the person in question. Every vote does count...

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Frankly I have interest in politics so despite the fact that this election would of been my first chance I did not vote.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I'd have voted for Obama if I was American (why is nobody saying who??? WHY IS THIS NOT ALLOWED AM I BREAKING SOME SECRET LAW?) idk why people are so private about candidates, because it's just a person you support and you shouldn't be ashamed of your views but NEVERMIND THAT IS ANOTHER ISSUE idk it drives me crazy when people IRL avoid it like the plague. What's wrong with friendly debate, crazies. :(

Nevertheless, yeah, if I was American I'd have chosen Obama, but sadly I'm Australian and can't vote from here. :( ALSO I THINK EVERY LITTLE VOTE WOULD'VE MATTERED!!! Much like the Big Brother voting where everyone should vote for Estelle. :3

Years
No. It wouldn't have mattered for presidential. I live in Kansas. I probably would've voted for Obama but all the votes would've gone to Romney. I don't have an opinion of him so whatever. If he wins he wins I guess. If Obama wins he wins I guess. As you can tell, when it comes to presidency, I am rather apathetic.

I didn't vote because I didn't know who was running for senate/house/other stuff in my area. Thus, I didn't want to keep spaces blank or vote when I was uninformed. Hopefully next time I will actually remember to look people up before election so I vote.

Also I forgot to verify my address ages ago? I'm registered but I didn't verify the address so I don't know if I would've had issues voting today or not. Also the voting wasn't within walking distance from me. But mostly it was because being uninformed.

Back