• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ace Attorney has taken my soul.

oh no TCTI come back don't be all the way down here rotting awaaay

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Meh.

Would be better if I didn't end up taking an exam with a growling stomach, headache, and other pains.

TY

That sucks, i know how it feels :(

I just got back the results of a exam... its really bad so my day is crap now D:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
my day is a day full of laziness and also badnews lol
(tarting tuesday I probably wont be able to be on the internet no more......as we dont have enough money to support having high speed internet. the new internet will be so slow that downloading mp3s will take 3 hours.... :(.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years

I'm so glad its the weekend. It is usually the best time to relax and not worry about school work.

Crux

Evermore
Years

It's Friday night and I'm on a Pokemon forum, and contemplating watching some anime.
That should give you a good idea about my social life. . .

TY

My daily life consists of being on this forum and making stories xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

It would be weird to see this thread ever die. I remember spending most of my days here back in '09/10. Crazy days. Makes me miss Fiona sometimes!

TY

It seems like FG is just kinda down in general.. Just a few people (however i see more people post nowadays here) post and thats kinda it.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

no worries. as long as I am around with my wonderful charisma the FG will never never never neveeeer die. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back