• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hall of Fame!

How many times have you beaten the Elite 4?

• 1-10

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 11-20

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 21+

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Well, there's the Kanto Thread. Now let's do a Hoenn one.

How many times have you beaten the Elite 4 and do you remember what Pokemon you normally use to do it?

I've beaten it probably over 40 times when I was trying to get Pokemon up to level 100, as well as train Pokemon to level 50 or so. The team that I remember is:
-Kyogre
-Blaziken
-Flygon
-Glalie
-Rayquaza
(Insert Random Pokemon holding Exp Share)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I have beaten the elite four 3 times in ruby and haven't played emerald and sapphire!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I lost count, honestly. It's definitely 20+ though, but I wouldn't be able to specifically tell you how many. lol

Years
Whoa, I still remember how many times I defeated the Elite Four! I defeated them 179 times.
The teams are random, really.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In Emerald, I've beaten the Elite Four about seventeen times. Can't exactly remember what Pokémon my team consisted of, but I'm pretty sure it had Blaziken and Breloom.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Unidentified really ? 179 times ? look like you spend your most of the time playing Pokemon. And do you play with different styles and Pokemon ? Cause 179 is too much to the borness to be the king of your mind.

Armand

The Wild Eagle
Years
They are more than 21 times for sure, guess more than 200 times at least, as I'm an Emerald Maniac ^_^

anyway, I used to have Dragonite, Espeon and Blaziken as Aces, with 3 others serving as revival and HM slaves

then I made many many combinations to beat the E4's later, some combinations are

1- Dragonite, umbreon, espeon, swellow, rayquaza and Raichu

2- Absol, Espeon, Blaziken, Pidgeot, sandslash, flygon

3- Nidoking, Crobat, Espeon, Dragonite, Persian and Poliwrath

and many other team line-ups

but the main Ace was ESPEON, then comes Dragonite, Then Absol

and if Infernape and Leafeon were in Gen 3, they would be Co-captains of my teams with Espeon :)

Back