• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Motivational Quotes

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
~Think everything is just against you, and nothing is working out for you? Perhaps a little word of advice from all people from the past and present will help you find whatever you are looking for, and it is never a harm to read a few short sentences once everyday in order to give you the motivation to live a good life~

~This thread shall be updated daily with new quote(s) everyday. It is up to you readers to decide what all of these means to you, or how it applies to you~

February 1:
-It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.
Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

-You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

John Denver

Banned
Years
I disagree with ghandi, a single tablespoon of crude oil can filth up an entire tanker of clean water...

wait...these are motivational? Aaooo-uh??

"Life is not about how many breaths you take, but by how moments take your breath away."
~I dunno...some guy...somewhere

BOO ya!

Years
A bit of dirty ocean is a dirty ocean. In light, there can be no darkness. But in darkness, there is always a light.
Hakuna matata. No worries, for the rest of your days. -Timon

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
"Posting is like running. The more you post, the less stiffer you feel."
-22sa

Tell me if this is off-topic. ^^'

John Denver

Banned
Years
it's fine 22siltingcrevases

"When you think that life can't get any worse, remember, there is someone in the world who has it a whole lot better than you."
~Dakota

I don't know how thats motivational but...oh well

BOO ya!

Years
" If you're waiting for someone to believe in you, you'll be waiting forever. You must believe in yourself." Cher, Singer and actress

John Denver

Banned
Years
Um...shutup that's why!

*snicker snicker*

"If you shoot for the stars and miss, that's a long way to fal. So never shoot for anything that isn't accesbile by a ladder."

BOO ya!

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
uhm....some of the stuff u saying, dakota, is more funny than motivational.
hmmm...Oro?

"God did not make people. People made God"~ the computer animated guy from Cowboy Bebop :laugh:....it may not seem like it's motivational, just because it's from an anime, but whateva!

"People do not have the right to take the lives of others"~ Rem from Trigun :laugh: yet another movitational quote from an anime

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years

*think we should keep the quotes motivational, not comedical and definitely not cynical (Dakota and Kenshin...)*

~We can draw lessons from the past, but we cannot live in it.
Lyndon B. Johnson (1908 - 1973)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ut what you can do for your country"

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Mystical Mewtwo said:
Look to the orange line in my signature plz. That is my favorite quote of all time.
*have no clue what the 2nd phrase within the sentence mean... possibly too much spelling mistake or something? Either way... that quote... it's not the best in the world as that can easily be used as a motivational quote, an insult towards all forms of religion, or an insult to whose who believes fate is in their hands... highly maulable to whatever meaning you wish =( *

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
frostweaver said:
*have no clue what the 2nd phrase within the sentence mean... possibly too much spelling mistake or something? Either way... that quote... it's not the best in the world as that can easily be used as a motivational quote, an insult towards all forms of religion, or an insult to whose who believes fate is in their hands... highly maulable to whatever meaning you wish =( *

I am afraid i have no idea what your talking about. I happen to be a ammature magican, and this quote helps me to keep going, no matter how many times a goof up. It is saying "For those who belive (in magic), no exsplination is nessisary (for magic because they belive), For those who do not (belive in magic [weather it be card or one of the heart]), none (that is to say, an exsplination) will suffice. I am not sure how this leads to fate or religon, but of this offends you, i appologise.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
*doesn't offend me... as all aspects of the quotes are quite easily found... just have to imagine what is magic a bit... but just to inform you so you won't throw that quote everywhere any moment*

Back