• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Cassie nodded "I agree. It's getting pretty late" she said looking to her already set up tent. She stood up and smiled "Night Michael" she said kissing his cheek and blushing.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Michael Blushes really hard, he throws his bag up to a branch and climbs up and lays on it, that night he wakes up and fall out of the branch.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Cassie had been sleeping in her tent when she heard the sound of something hitting the ground. Still half asleep she crawled out of her tent and yawned "Wh..what happened?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
This whole page and half the last one consists of only one-liners. If you want to converse this much and can't write decent IC posts, then create a joint post via instant messaging or sending a PM text back and forth instead. (Directing this mainly to Marina E. Silver, Aquataris and Lilliana)

This now officially receives a thread warning. Put more effort into following the rules, guys. They come from high staff.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Sorry Red's... I have to agree though, too many small posts... But now Marina's gone, and Lilliana won't be on for a few weeks either because she's grounded...

LIFE IS SHATTERING BEFORE ME!!! >.<

Okay, sorry guys, but I'm closing this RP, it's officially dead...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back