• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Imperial Contingency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
Im really interested in this hack its always nice to see something different+ i luv dragonite
Cant wait to get my hand on the download :D

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
This game looks cool! Graphics look nice. Is there a spot for beta testers? if so, pm me, id like to take the job.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Well I am proud to be able to inspire you,
a really good friend, I like the story through different
so I say to take care of the maps, and if possible put more details.
great job

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
Love the game! def gonna play it! How's the progress coming since u lost everything?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Cool! This game looks very nice. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Sorry if the last post was a month ago. It wouldn't let me go to page 3 and check. Every time I clicked it took me to page 2.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Omg, what happened to this hack? It looks too good to have been stopped. I want to play this badly

Years
Omg, what happened to this hack? It looks too good to have been stopped. I want to play this badly

Please don't post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for over 30 days. Thread revival is against the rules unless you're the owner of the thread with a valid update to post.
EdensElite, should you wish to have this thread reopened, just contact either DrFuji or myself. :)
In the meantime, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back