• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
While that'd kind of makes sense, it'd be pretty silly sounding in my opinion. Though I suppose given enough time it would grow on my. Kinda like the Wii U and the new Mewtwo form.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
So has anyone seen the super smash bros 4 fall release date rumor with proof?

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
So has anyone seen the super smash bros 4 fall release date rumor with proof?

Supposedly, it's been made into a rumor, but... 4chan was said to have that "secret list" leaked. I take any supposed rumor from 4chan with a grain of salt mind you, so there is a high chance that this might be fake, but, if it's true, it'll be awesome to see~

BTW for those who are wondering; this is the "leaked" list in question:

Spoiler:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
That looks so fake to me it's not even funny. Why would they even have a list like that- it's up to the individual branch companies.. and not all of them even speak English.

FAKE.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Erm...

I don't think it's real as Kura said it's Fake. You will just have to wish for the stars that it's true. ;)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I doubt a real internal document would say "Super Secret" on it. And if it was real, I'd worry about the integrity of the people who are supposed to be handling this stuff. Looks pretty fake to me.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Smash Bros. Wii U having a fall release sounds way too early, for it means that the game could be rushed. Wasn't the 3DS version also listed to come out this year?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Well i see the one problem people have with this has been pointed out. But think about it "Supper Secret" could be an inside joke or put there so if it did get leaked no one would buy. Also that would be even more of a reason for it being on 4chan to make you think it's fake. I am not saying it's real though, just that it's not out of the possibility with more Nintendo staff called in to work on it and practically all of namco bandai. I will pray to jirichi that it comes true. Besides it may not be a permanent release date and any problems in it would be fixed with DLC.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
There's no way SSB or a Wii U Zelda (among other things on that list) will be out this fall. And as pointed out, the "OMG SUPER SECRET" heading would never appear on an official document.

I don't expect SSB before fall 2014 at the earliest, and probably 2015 for Zelda. The most we'll get this year is The Wind Waker HD and probably a Mario game. Nintendo has said Mario Kart will be out this year, but I'm thinking it'll get pushed back to spring.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
The zelda on there most likely refers to wind waker HD so it's likely not suppose to be zelda U.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Since we're still talking about SSB4 and Zelda Wii U, I would have to say that both titles could be competing for best Wii U game if they were both released on Fall 2014.

Also, I've noticed that a lot of SSB4 roster predictors haven't payed attention to this important piece of information regarding the game: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/39783/smash-bros-wii-u-may-not-feature-more-characters/

That means there won't be over 50 characters in SSB4, and it could either mean around 43-45 characters in total or the same number of characters in Brawl, 35, with severe cuts for newcomers.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Good, now we'll see more unique characters and less clones.

...not that I don't like the clones, but when you start adding more and more characters, the roster becomes less unique (this was a HUGE problem in Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, which boasted the most characters to date, and consequently, the most clones and generic moves).

I could already tell who isn't coming back for the sequel that was introduced in Brawl (or Melee, possibly), though, and I don't think there's any need to worry about the amount of newcomers.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Obviously the original 12 are mainstays, and so are the default characters from Melee (Bowser, Peach, Zelda/Sheik, and Ice Climbers), the default characters from Brawl (Diddy Kong, Pit, Metaknight, Dedede, Olimar, Pokemon Trainer, Ike, and Lucas), and the WTF characters (R.O.B. and Mr. Game & Watch) because of the patterns I've noticed from the past three games. The only characters who aren't safe are the unlockable characters, excluding the original 4 unlockables from 64. The characters I see getting axed are Wolf, for the lack of an official character model from the most recent game, Star Fox 64 3D, Lucario, for Mewtwo's comeback, Ganondorf, for the fact that Demise was his earliest incarnation and is more likely to be picked over Ghirahim or Impa to represent Skyward Sword, Toon Link, for his complete clone status, Snake, and Sonic (both being third-party characters). Even though I said the Pokemon Trainer will stay, but the question is, will they use Red again to represent the concept or use a different trainer and set of starters to share the same name? If the latter, then I really hope for the option to play as a female trainer, because that's been my life long dream after seeing Dawn's performance in the anime, and because Leaf wasn't canon to the series' timeline, hence why she wasn't shown as a gender option for Red in Brawl.

Sir Codin

"Excuse me, Mr...uh...Nameless One., correct? Are you the one who's been randomly killing all the Black Abishai in the streets of our fair Hive in Sigil?"

"C'mon! They drop 7000 experience points per kill. I need every level I can get!"

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Wasn't EA voted one of the worst companies ever?

...Well, regardless; while I'm not really that big of a fan of EA, I don't mind that they acquired the rights to Star Wars, but, what they do with it, is obviously the main concern.

Years
I was going to say if we look at the positives DICE might develop a Battlefront esque game, but having read up on it they're definitely developing something so now I'm excited.

I've seen my fair share of bad Star Wars games anyway so this can't go wrong personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back