• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Pyrite

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
It's been a while since I've seen your progress. And I'm pretty impressed.
Some of your fakemon are amazing, others.... questionable...
Good thing you're not adding 5th generation, I think it would ruin it more.
Anywho, I'm ganna try out that demo and see what you got.(:

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
It's been a while since I've seen your progress. And I'm pretty impressed.
Some of your fakemon are amazing, others.... questionable...
Good thing you're not adding 5th generation, I think it would ruin it more.
Anywho, I'm ganna try out that demo and see what you got.(:

Awesome, just remember that bug that I posted above if you get stuck in the first gym.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
?

From April 10 there are no more news. The development of the game is stopped? It would be very sad. The game is one of the best pokemon game.

thepsynergist

Years
From April 10 there are no more news. The development of the game is stopped? It would be very sad. The game is one of the best pokemon game.

Nah, I'm still working really hard on it. I've just been waiting for some sprites from some people. And I'm also working on Finals in college right now, my time on it has been slow. I'm sorry, but that's the way of it.

This project IS NOT DEAD! I will make sure that it isn't.

Just as a minor update for people so that they know that.

Here's the front sprite for Xiades Peeky Chu was working on.

Xiades.jpg
(JPG'd so people wouldn't take it)
Also, here is Xiades's Backstory. Also, don't steal it.

Spoiler:

I hope you guys like this, and sorry about the lack of updates. I will try to keep you posted weekly like I promised.

And just because. Here's a sprite of what I look like as the 8th gym leader. =3

face_Jeff.png

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
well

We can wait. I'm sure the end result is worth the wait. Good luck for the college.

thepsynergist

Years
Update: Here's the backstory to Althund, a semilegendary.

Spoiler:

thepsynergist

Years
For those attending this years Fanime 2011 in San Jose, CA. I will be showcasing my Pokemon game. I will be wandering around the game room most of the time, so just look for either a guy dressed as King Harkinian, or Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken.

Patch 0.4 will be released soon after Fanime is over. Fanime starts next Friday May 27-30.

thepsynergist

Years
Well guys, I'm back from fanime and I'm glad to say that loads of people enjoyed the sneak preview of Patch 0.4a. This new patch is scheduled to be released in the middle of June if nothing goes awry, so keep a look out.

thepsynergist

Years
I've been sick for a while, and I've also been outta town. If I finish everything the way I want, I'm looking at a mid July. I'm sorry I'ven't been giving you updates. On the bright side, I finally got my Xiades sprites from Peeky Chew.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 24, 2013
I don't know if this has been said, but I don't get how an Eevee can evolve into an angelic Pokemon by being unhappy? Wouldn't it evolve into something angelic by being happy and into something impish by being unhappy?

thepsynergist

Years
My original sprite design wasn't to have a halo, but for some reason, my sprite artist put one on...

The idea with Zephereon, is that you treat her horribly, then she will evolve and sprout wings, so that she can fly away from you. The idea is that she never lands on the ground. She wanted to be away from you and fly away. That's why she's also a pure Flying type.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 24, 2013
My original sprite design wasn't to have a halo, but for some reason, my sprite artist put one on...

The idea with Zephereon, is that you treat her horribly, then she will evolve and sprout wings, so that she can fly away from you. The idea is that she never lands on the ground. She wanted to be away from you and fly away. That's why she's also a pure Flying type.

Oh, okay, I get it now! I didn't think about it that way; unique concept!

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
If i may ask, how does one skip the intro song. I've only gotten to play it once so far because the intro song takes to long and i get bored waiting.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
Alright, thank you! Its a nice song and video, but maybe it could be for the credits instead?

Back