• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
I don't know if I just have an old version or what, but when I try to do the Deoxys event after the 5th gym the game freezes after Steven tells me that the real Deoxys is near the gym. Am I doing something wrong?

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Hey, first off, I'm new here, so hi everyone, and thanks so much for making this game- it's amazing, I'm really enjoying playing it. I have one question, which I hope nobody's going to jump down my throat for asking- I've got a Sneasel and a Gligar. Two average Pokémon, right? ... It'd be nice to have a Weavile and a Gliscor, though. So I need the Razor Claw, but I can't find it for the life of me. Could someone please tell me where to find one?

I have rather been pulling at my hair over this one- I keep getting all over-excited every time I get near a Pokéball holding an item, only to curse at the potion I acquired. So I'd really like some advice here- I have checked the FAQ, but I figured this was quite specific, so this must be the right place to ask.

Thanks.

There is none. Their evolution methods have been changed.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
does anybody here know what the base is?

is there anyway to make the screen bigger?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
This game is incredible, I've been playing for nine hours now. Does anybody know if the Lucky Egg is obtainable? I just would like to know before I start catching tons of Chansey.

Skaera75b

Liquid Pig
Years
Oh? ... So I can have a Gliscor and a Weavile without the Razer Claw? ... How?

Also, I've got that problem where the man says I don't have all 7 badges when I do. Is there just another part of the storyline I need to complete to get him to see facts straight?

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Found a bug. If a wild pokemon uses Pursuit, and you switch, then it does not hit the switching pokemon.

• The Yellow Flute does not work.
  • Crunch should lower physical defense, not special.
  • In Pal Park, you can walk on some of the upper walls.
  • You can't transfer pokemon from old Raptor EX files.
  • In the Weather institute, Solrock moves BACKWARDS towards you.
  • A couple of the trainers in the Moonview Cave walk on water.
  • Stockpile and Charge's second effects (Stockpile has +Def and +SpD, Charge is just +SpD. Stockpile's effect works 3 times)
Flutes not working was a bug in Essentials; I'll fix this for the next version.
Crunch, Stockpile and Charge's effects not working properly is because I didn't edit the 3rd gen moves; I'll work on that too. Not sure what went wrong with Pursuit, though; is it only wild battles, or also trainer battles?
I'll fix the event glitches too.
The Pal Park is designed for the old Raptor, not the EX version. Should this be changed?

I don't know if I just have an old version or what, but when I try to do the Deoxys event after the 5th gym the game freezes after Steven tells me that the real Deoxys is near the gym. Am I doing something wrong?
Sounds like you have an old version; check the link in my signature.

does anybody here know what the base is?

is there anyway to make the screen bigger?
It doesn't have a ROM base; it's not a hack of an existing game. To make the screen bigger, go to the Option menu in-game and change the Screen Size setting.

This game is incredible, I've been playing for nine hours now. Does anybody know if the Lucky Egg is obtainable? I just would like to know before I start catching tons of Chansey.
It should be obtainable; however, it would probably be easier to get in the mining minigame (level 8, IIRC).

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
:S I have to start over; my computer got a nasty virus, and I had to restore my computer completely. Oh well! Your game is worth it ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2011
Hi please help me
I can not find Manaphy, if someone already captured please tell me where and if you need a trade I can help
any help is appreciated and the game is excellent

ps: sorry for my bad english ;P

mattman324

Years
Flutes not working was a bug in Essentials; I'll fix this for the next version.

Figured something like that happened, someone else commented like this.

Crunch, Stockpile and Charge's effects not working properly is because I didn't edit the 3rd gen moves; I'll work on that too.

Okay. My good friend Samuel L. would love that.

Not sure what went wrong with Pursuit, though; is it only wild battles, or also trainer battles?

Not sure. I never personally had a trainer use Pursuit on me, so I wouldn't know. I'd search this one.

The Pal Park is designed for the old Raptor, not the EX version. Should this be changed?

I think so. It would help some of us out A LOT (Meanwhile, the three sinnoh starters are shaking, knowing that they are no longer unique)

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
Got this error at the start screen when Arceus appears:
Spoiler:

Just thought I'd let you know. I'll try redownloading it. I might have lost a file in the transfer.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I don't think it would be smart to let Raptor EX files be transferred, at the very least you would have to add a script so people can't use there own save file to get infinite items/pokemon.

mattman324

Years
I don't think it would be smart to let Raptor EX files be transferred, at the very least you would have to add a script so people can't use there own save file to get infinite items/pokemon.

So you can pump unlimited items and pokemon by having Raptor on and shooting pokemon through that game to Raptor EX, but not by using Raptor EX? I don't see the point.

A new glitch - Sucker Punch has no priority.

EDIT: HUGE ERROR FOUND.

If you revive a pokemon in a double battle, and only have 1 out, the whole fight goes to pot. Firstly, you still only have 1 pokemon out. All the battle stuff besides the four commands at the bottom dissapears (HP, pokemon, ect.), and it seems attacks do much more damage. (Wouldn't know that one, but it only took a few Pecks to finish Palkia.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
Hey guys where are all the legendaries I havent found the locations of most of them
And I cant go to Torxia League...I got Waterfall(HM) and everything then what?
IS there a full full guide on this plus I wonder about the EV IV system? Does it exists??? I know there are vitamins but still a mystery...

One last thing the mystery gift is not changing ? Ever since 2 weeks still I see celebi...I thought it changed frequently...
Hope this project is not dead it is a great game needs a bit sharpening but the body is solid thanks guys...

mattman324

Years
Hmm. My team has massive Giratina problems when they are all level 45. LEVEL 60 MASS GRINDING GOOOOOOO.

While I'm grinding, I need an answer for a question that's bugged me for a while: Where are the Focus Sash (Not the Band, the Sash) and the Choice Scarf (Not the Band, the Scarf)?

Also, why did so many old items that got more versions of them in gen4 have the name "Band" on them?

Back