• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Scarlet Rays (Need Recruitment and Sprite Contest)

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
I posted a forum-

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=265332

Here's the lineup for my team-

Scripter (up to 10)
Arranger (up to 5)
Town Name Creator (only a few)

The sprite contest is who can create the best custom generation graphics (ex: combining generation 5 body w/ a gen 4 head and gen 3 hat)

Sprite Contest Objective- Create Trainer Red as Gen 3/4 design in the customization of your choice.

I am the trainer spriter (I create overworlds once I decide how the lineup is and the vs and trainer (battle front) sprites) and the mapper. I can also do events (ex. enter a door/talk to a person/automatic walk/some essentials scripts) I have (as seen in link) created the hero/heroine designs and the evil team name and designs. So I have a part in this, and you can't say I have no part in this whatsoever except the idea.

Last edited:
Back