• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
I don't think anyone has similar file you asked. You should have created a backup in case of any mishap. Now look what you have done

I know but anything similar to that would help to be honest all I want is a typlosion and up to the elite four I could catch rest again

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2017
Wow, this hack is amazing! Great work!
I was wondering if it's possible to get pokemons that need to be traded, Gengar and Alakazam for example. And do pokemons learn their moves on the same levels as in second generation or in third generation?

Oh and btw, for anyone who gets white screen on the beginning, try to use USA firered rom.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2013
Cant dive Even though I
Am owner Of the Rockbadge and dragonite and totodile 3rd evo have the dive skill
Älways when I Try to dive it only Tells me that Diving is possible Nothing more.
Does anyone know this Problem ?

I Need it to make Progress St cinnobe isles

Edit Nvm Sry i was Wasching Old lets play

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2019
Hey can anyone help me out with this bug? I have the latest live beta version. I got to the part in the safari zone where you're supposed to battle your rival in front of moltres, however instead of initiated the battle, it says "This is the standard NPC message...." or something. does anyone know a fix to this?

Years
Wow, this hack is amazing! Great work!
I was wondering if it's possible to get pokemons that need to be traded, Gengar and Alakazam for example. And do pokemons learn their moves on the same levels as in second generation or in third generation?

Oh and btw, for anyone who gets white screen on the beginning, try to use USA firered rom.
All the traded evolutions are available in this hack either by leveling up or through the elemental stones. Even Pokes like Politoad and Machamp are available in here and yes all the pokes learn Gen 3 moves much like old games

Where i can get an electabuzz or Elekid??
All I know is Electabuzz can be found in Kanto near the famous Power Plant

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2018
Hey guys I'm stuck after I beat Blaine, I go to talk to Blue and Axel and nothing happens, I've already caught Latios and Latias and have 15 badges and I don't know what to do :/ Does anybody know what I do next, I can't use Dive until I get the 16th badge right? :/ so what's wrong?

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2015
It's nothing wrong it's just something a little difficult to spot but you have to break down the wall. There's a little spot next to blue that you can "talk" to and it will break down.
Not sure how to completely describe it but hope that helps :/

Years
Hey guys I'm stuck after I beat Blaine, I go to talk to Blue and Axel and nothing happens, I've already caught Latios and Latias and have 15 badges and I don't know what to do :/ Does anybody know what I do next, I can't use Dive until I get the 16th badge right? :/ so what's wrong?
It is simple like in original. Beat Blue first and when he is gone talk with the cave rock behind him. It will break and you can enter the secret cave opened

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
what will im going to do after obtaining 16 gym badges? how can i go to mt. silver?

It is simple like in original. Beat Blue first and when he is gone talk with the cave rock behind him. It will break and you can enter the secret cave opened

go to the right side of blue then click the wall.. hope it helps :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2015
Hello, I got to the part in orange island where I beat the people at the lighthouse and around that are but then I have to enter a cav and defeat the "boss" but I can't enter any of the caves, is this how far the game is out so far or is there something I need to do?

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2013
Hey can anyone help me out with this bug? I have the latest live beta version. I got to the part in the safari zone where you're supposed to battle your rival in front of moltres, however instead of initiated the battle, it says "This is the standard NPC message...." or something. does anyone know a fix to this?

I'm having the same problem.... tried flying out and going back but this didnt do anything, really frustrating :(

Back