• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Ooh, look at him acting all tough now, simply because he can reset the number...

You don't know how easy it is to offend people just by saying "Ooh, look at him acting all tough now", followed by whatever that person is doing. XD

...Please don't kill me sir mod... I was only kidding

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

.....Pokey, your level of awesome has broken the 9999 limit. Thank you, good sir :B

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

But Nee, weren't you born past the 9999 limit? :B Indeeeeeeed (b'-')b You gave me... two new addictions I believe? And oh how wonderful they are :B /goes to play ToS again to prove that point

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Read Volumes 2 and three :B I'll admit that it's decidedly average aside from the gore level in the first two chapters. It isn't really until you meet the Noah family that things get more interesting. But you still have Komui and whatnot to get ya through with the lulz :B DGM is... well... Hoshino's first actual series that wasn't a One Shot. It took her some time adjusting the plot to what she wants. But the plot now is fffffffff. It's great and not completely simplistic, despite there being a general goal in mind right now: finding the Heart and learning more about the Fourteenth. :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I definitely had to take what I could get when it came to Detective Conan. Oh god how badly some of those scans were and trying to read through the loads of text, haha!

The DGM scans I found weren't too terrible though.

Years

____━━____┓━╭━━━━━╮

____━━____┗┓|::::::^━━━^

____━━____━┗|:::::|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|

____━━____━━╰O--O-O--O

"Why do people make this?"

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

DGM has good scans for the most part. There's like.... a 10-20 chapter thing where they aren't as good, with some Japanese text being left and whatnot, but... it's still really good. IEatManga did most of it til around.... I wanna say 176 or so after that, and since about then Mangastream has done it, so... yeah. Generally good quality :B

Also, Netto: Boredom. It inspires many things. Like this, but this is better in my opinion:

SPOILERS THOUGH! Just sayin' now :B

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'll stick to the manga I'm currently reading (that is, Rave plus all that other stuff that needs to be updated; FMA will come right after Rave and then I'll probably try to catch up on Conan and Idk when I'll get back to Shaman King).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. Have fun with Conan. tbqh if I was in your position I would try to read Shaman King before Conan because it's well... shorter. But hey! Your call.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pfffft am I the only one who went through the five stages of death (actually I think I stopped at bargaining...) only to become excited about the whole time warp thing? Fairly Tail = Fairly OddParents/Fairy Tail crossover. ...Oh god I want to see this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back