• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Well the problem with putting in the attacks of the poke'mon for the gym leaders are that i am not sure how to get that info...
if you could supply that info that would be great and i can do it.

Okay:

Spoiler:

You might also want to mention how Electric attacks are not very effective agains Ground Pokemon, instead of having no effect - probably in the section about the battle versus Brock.

BlastoiseBrother

on a mission from God
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
hey can somebody help me please

i'd like to know where i'm suppose to go to do the charizard chills event

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Metapod, i have a problem in progressing the game.
Like i said in the previous posts, I can't seem to get "mom" to talk about me winning 8 badges & go to oak. And Oak just asks me if i want to keep a pokemon with him.. I know i am suppose to see oak and gary sitting in the ground floor.. But oak is on top..
Also, I've finished the slowpoke evolution & pikuhuma events, but dragonite doesn't appear.. Any ideas what problem i am facing?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Metapod, i have a problem in progressing the game.
Like i said in the previous posts, I can't seem to get "mom" to talk about me winning 8 badges & go to oak. And Oak just asks me if i want to keep a pokemon with him.. I know i am suppose to see oak and gary sitting in the ground floor.. But oak is on top..
Also, I've finished the slowpoke evolution & pikuhuma events, but dragonite doesn't appear.. Any ideas what problem i am facing?

You haven't moved around any Bad Eggs in your Storage Box, have you?
Otherwise, I'm not really sure. If you beat the Viridian Gym and the Gym collapsed, then you went down Route 1 and battled Mr. Mime, then the mother event should activate, and that should activate the Prof. Oak/Gary event.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
@metapod23 No I haven't moved any bad eggs.. But i do have one shiny pidgey ^^ But I caught it after i've encountered this problem. Apparently, many people have the same problem.. I've quoted a post in this discussion, but he said his worked after countless times of talking to mom.. = = People in youtube also commented that they are encountering this problem.. Maybe a bug u think?

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
@metapod23 The thing is, there is a mr. mime in my house.. But mom will only make me rest.. I've finished the slowpoke & pikuhuma events also. But dragonite does not seem to appear after i defeated the donphan trainer.. So i can't access the mewtwo strikes back events also..

BlastoiseBrother

on a mission from God
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
i'd like to know where i'm suppose to go to do the charizard chills event

Meta can you help me with that?

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
great job

metapod i see u only have 7 more episodes to do before u release a beta for the orange islands n i just wanna say congratulations i'm really looking forward to do the adventures in the orange islands n keep up the good work.. cuz i'm sooo excited!

please let me know if u need any information for text in the character scripts or anything...... even a beta tester

please let me know

thanx

pokemonmaster42
Ash Ketchum
gotta catch 'em all

BlastoiseBrother

on a mission from God
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Mt. Moon from mining the rocks.

Edit: Also Metapod would you be able to put a link to my video walkthrough on AshGray, aha - this.

Also, I was so dedicated to this amazing hack I decided I'd use my GFX skills to whipped up this banner for AshGray.
21kfc6g.png

... and if there's any GFX artists if you could kindly PM me what I could improve in this, I haven't done GFX for a couple of months now, lol.

that's not true about the shards cause I found one on route 20 where you do the fossil dig

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2012
wait wheres the link ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///////////////////////////////////

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
wait wheres the link ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///////////////////////////////////

To acquire the game?
First page...

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
I evolved my pikachu, after battle with the 3 brothers, who have, flareon, jolteon and vaporeon.
Now, Snap wants to take a photo of my pikachu. But i don't have one, now i have Raichu. This event should be needed?

Last edited:

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
I evolved my pikachu, after battle with the 3 brothers, who have, flareon, jolteon and vaporeon.
Now, Snap wants to take a photo of my pikachu. But i don't have one, now i have Raichu. This event should be needed?
that event with snap isnt really needed but helpful, anyways evolving pikachu to raichu is strongly NOT reccomended although it may effect gameplay for the new beta when doing the event "Pikachu Revolts" so idk for sure but i suggest that u send a pm to metapod23 about this question/problem

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
im new here so sorry if this was already asked but if you already played the game and the new beta comes out, will you have to start a new game to get the new events?

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2013
something buggy happened with the secret garden thing right after cerulean when you go to where bulbasaur is, it would load up just black screened

i passed that area by using an olldder version of the rom and it worked fine after charmander, while i was in the area on the new version it kept glitching out and if i try backtracking

also once entering the lighthouse theres no door to get out

Last edited:
Back