• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Today I woke up around noon, ate leftovers from my brother's graduation dinner, walked for a bit , then had Taco Bell for dinner and now I'm on PC. Nothing really special. (Though Taco Bell's somewhat special lol.)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Why do you guys always manage to transform the topic into something completely mundane and boring?

Let's talk about what you guys plan to do on your breaks once you're done with school! Where do you want to go! What do you want to do! Who do you want to meet?

Sir Codin

Went to work today. Spend $88 to order the Planescape campaign setting. I don't have AD&D 2e handbooks, but I'm using the Planescape books as a reference so I can play it using 3.5e rules, because apparently Manual of the Planes 3e is basically Planescape without most of the stuff that made it awesome.

Other than that, playing Planescape: Torment again. This time carefully reading over everything so I can get a better sense of the world.

Oh, and I have jury duty on Monday. Fun.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Why do you guys always manage to transform the topic into something completely mundane and boring?

Let's talk about what you guys plan to do on your breaks once you're done with school! Where do you want to go! What do you want to do! Who do you want to meet?

I don't really see this topic as that boring. I 'm not actually in school now so I'm technically always on break lol. But I'm probably not gonna do much special probably just still home and play Pokemon and browse PC lol. My family can never afford to go anywhere. My little brother's leaving for college so I know one day during the summer we're going shopping with my aunt to get him college stuff and she'll buy me and my older bro clothes. Then there's the day we have to take him to college. That's gonna be a sad day. :/

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
Years

I've been out of school since late April and all I've done is surf internet, play video games, watch anime, and make stuff in Photoshop. It's exactly what I want to do during my summer vacation. 8D

I do have a skype though, I guess.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My day was heller awesome, played soccer and busted my hand open playing cards. Oh, how life makes no sense.

I plan on working over the summer, I need moneyyyyyyyyy. And I'm on Skype right now lmao.

Aemirch

Hobbler
Years
I'm solely planning to buckle my budget during summer, so nothing fun here. Just job-searching, job-finding, and job-doing.

Putting that mundane statement aside, can someone fill me in on what happened to PC during this year's April Fools? I'm too bored to search and I bet my boots it was something awesome. Haven't been here for months now.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I don't really know what I plan to do when summer vacation starts. Probably what I do now I guess, which is nothing. Well, I'll probably go to amusement parks pretty often.

AMUSEMENT PARKS
PARK WITH AN AS
i am so mad

Here in New Zealand, there's maybe one theme park worth going to??? Because there is only one theme park (excluding water parks) in the entire country??? And it loses its lustre by the time you're like 12 ://////
But because of it being the only theme park within 500 miles, it charges extortionate prices and yeah, it's annoying :(
IM SERIOUSLY SO MAD THAT YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF GOING TO MULTIPLE AMUSEMENT PARKS REGULARLY

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Bloodex, just how do you bust your hand open playing cards? ._.

Everybody turned into a Pokemon, Aemirch. :D

@Harlequin

Oh no, the only actual amusement park I go to regularly is Busch Gardens. The water park that I go to is Water Country USA. That's pretty much it.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ever play Jungle Speed?

Me busting my hand wasn't even the best part. Some poor girl accidentally flashed because of the game. D=

Crux

Evermore
Years
Mother of god. . .
Dipu, invite me to your next card game. Or die. This is an ultimatum.

I've never been to any amusement or water park. . .

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I've never been to any amusement or water park. . .
...never?! wow! :o

i think last time i went to an amusement park was in 2012. it was a school trip. :) It was fun but i vomited :/ ... it was sooo embarrassing..

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, I can't even understand how that could happen?
Both occurrences, I mean.

There doesn't seem to be a current topic.

Tchhh please I'm already done.
I'm going to continue wasting my time on competitive battling, of course. Probably work on drawing with my left (non-dominant) hand- I plan on attempting to draw the entire Unova Pokedex with it. Partially to practice and partially to become more familiar with Gen V Pokemon.

...Is anyone else even around?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Never heard of it, actually. I'm around, but at work. It's my first day of the week... I work Saturday through Wednesday right now.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
LOL Ben 10, never heard of the omniverse though.

And theme parks and water parks... here in Singapore, we have lots of them, like about... 8 of them in this small small small country. However, the theme parks are very small, but last time I went to one, was like 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back