• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
How do you make the GLOW in your post have more than one color Aaryn?

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
yes how do i make glow a diff color? i can make the color in glow a diff color, but how do i make my glow diff?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
thanks. i got it.
its hard searching for shinies...but in the end, its worth it!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
ok people ..i prolly wont be postin till about late saturday........so...im not dead

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
congrats on that, but thats way offtopic, you shouldnt ask that here!

its useless, so please return ontopic!!
there are a lot of help threads for this.

no regrets! be happy im not angry!

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
Ive Never found a shiny--EVER!! But i still wanna join. (My friend has a shining Machop, though).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hmm... update: still no luck on shiny aerodactyl. i'm taking the psat tomorrow, so i might have time if i finish early.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Hey, Pazz here, I still have had no luck with the shiney Clefairy or Pinsir. I won't be changing my Signature due to the fact I've been dared and it has to remain like this until thursday night. Sorry if it alarmed anyone. No I'm not cheating on Ryan. Anyways, have a good day.

EDIT!:

In order to make it like my text, I set it to, Font = Arial, Size = 2, Color = Cyan, Glow = Pink. If you want me to explain further on how to do it, PM me. Also I won't be on much for a week or two, I'm downloading anime series (Card Captor Sakura seasons 1-3) and FullMetal Alchemist. I do not like ADV what-so-ever...and that's the end of my rant. I as well have the PSAT in the morning at 7:45 A.M. so if you try to IM me on AOL Instant Messenger or such, I'll probably be asleep if it's late. And whoever asked about a shiney Meowith, please look at the chart (It's the second post) to see which we have caught. Thank you in advanced.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
why would anybody want a font like yours? i have to highlight it whenever i want to read it. still no shiney aerodactyl... how annoying, but it'll come! so nobody move in on my turn or i'll abuse my position of power.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
yo' wha eva man, if you gots problems i beat you till you gots nones more. ~_~ --- Please bear with me Ryan...
Anyways, sorry you can't read it, I'll experiment to find something more user friendly for you okay Ryan? Anyways, no shinies yet, I'll keep trying.

Edit:

Yeah...well um...go to the dare thread! You'll find all of life's mysteries there! Including why I am how I am..for a week! ^_^;;; 15/OCT/2004

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Well Ive been looking for shinies and I havent found any still.Oh well,I'll keep looking.

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
its a bit better like that pazz its when its smaller like befor we cant see it but its still bright cant u use the darker blue?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
pazzkat's crazy...
anyway guys... i was just at volleyball practice, and since my ride was late, i had to run 7 laps holding a stool above my head (hurts like crazy). then i had to do round 15 pushups (something like that) and then we had to do diving drills. (this is where it gets fun) we play on plastic tiled floors, and some of the tiles kinda stick up at weird angles. so i go and dive, and my arms give out and i hit my chin square on an upcorner. i knock a hole in it, and now i have two stiches, and hopefully an excuse to hang around the house more and look for shinies (i did it for you guys)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Woah you got two stichs?Man.Did it hurt?I got stichs before and it didnt hurt me that much.Good luck hunting for shinies.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
thanks, i'm not sure how many stiches there are, it's either 2 or three. the stiches themselves don't hurt, nor does the face into plastic floor, the thing that really hurts is the shots of novicane stuff. and good luck to all you in shiny hunting as well.

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2004
man this stupid abra takes a long time!! I have searched nearly 12 hours altogether and still no shiny abra!!! i want one now! and after that im going to trade to my sapphire and start a new game and then trade back! i have a question if you trade to colloseam can you trade it back at the begining of the game from orre?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
we've already got a shiney abra. (orre is colloseum right?) and i don't think you can trade at the beginning of the game regardless of the situation.

Back