• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attempt to break some of the OU Metagame.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Wash rotom beats this team pretty badly. First, I would replace toxic over thunder wave on blissey. Then I would replace tangrowth with cm roar latias. This set let's you beat Reuniclus as well as acting as a counter to wash rotom. Anyways, flamethrower on bliss to 3hko natt, or just use chansey. Max speedd always on starmie. Otherwise, you lose to Terakion, virizion, and genies.
Nice team dude, it has potential.

The OP has replaced Tangrowth with Celebi, so not really a Rotom-W weak lol. :( The OP just hasn't been updated~

flamehaze94

Jeste!
Years
If you want a check to Reun without changing your team too much, then I suggest a using a specially defensive variant Skarmory, though Excadrill suddenly hits a lot harder. It can take a Focus Blast and Whirlwind Reun away so you have another chance to play around it. Or just hit it really hard with Mamoswine and Tyranitar (if you add it) so it's pressured to attack instead of boost.

Although I love CM Roar Latias, adding another Pokemon that's Pursuit bait, doesn't bode well for the team.

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
How viable would it be to add CB Scizor in place of Mamoswine? It's a quick solution to all forms of Reuniclus and does basically the same stuff.

Back