• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Winging it usually brings out fun results.

Edit: And now Tyler casually murders Team Rocket. If it weren't for the fact that he was working for Cipher, I think someone would cheer. XD

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Yay Murder! <3

I subtly referenced Nique in my RP and I liked it. XD;

Next post possibly soon, guys. I think I'm going to time skip to later afternoon.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I've been under the impression that it was getting dark out after my battle with the bird. And, because of the Shadow Pokemon that are all over the place, why wouldn't they close the gates to the city?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Mid to late afternoon seems cool to me. Good compromise? Yeah the gates would be closing around six ish unless emergencies happened. Maybe there was a bad injury near violet.

And people are cheering murder anyway. Woot.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Why do I get this odd feeling that Elizabeth will be the only person unwilling to commit murder? xD

Nideous

Years
Scott won't want to comit murder. But killing in self-defence is technically not murder by our laws, though I'm not sure how it is in Johto. :D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Naren is no killer! She is too afraid tO even try. Sheis also too easily worried and nice.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
If Komoko killed anything, it would be by accident.

Nideous

Years
Hm... I wonder what else I can have Scott do in the day. He's already taken on Cipher, beaten a gym, caught a pokemon, caught a shadow pokemon, met a friend, and been locked out of town. What else can I do? Meh, I can't think of anything at the moment.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Um... Dunno. XD. Run into a wandering gym leader.

Back