• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Lol guys do you mind if I just spam words hahahaha
(don't know bout the anime your talking about)
Gotta make more that 4 words

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yeah, the entire Water 7 Saga was fantastic.

In retrospect the current arc might become more interesting once we have some Doflamingo backstory. I find it hard to care for him atm.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Don't recall speaking to him but he's definitely still about.

Guess I'll go to the shop. Need some food and drink for a cartoon marathon.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Yeah he is.

My tactician married Chrom as well. :'D I think the story is more, how do I say it, heavy that way. And Frederick is your typical Jeigan (after the paladin of the first game), an early prepromote. The only PP that could actually be of some use in later chapters was Seth (FE8). Frederick's stat growths were horrible in my game... So I reset him to a lvl 1 Cavalier and trained him again. At least he does some damage now andtriggerslunaallthefreakin'time.

I reset everyone of my main team to lvl 1 promoted class... No one was maxing out at lvl 20. :T Fun thing is that stats don't change when you class change them to lvl 1 of their current class.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
@Lappy - That I won't disagree with. Water 7 was epic. Luffy vs Usopp. Merry. That **** was amazing. :OOO But yeah, I've always liked Dofla. So it's obvious that I'd like the current arc a bit more since it revolves around him. =p

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

I just noticed there is gonna be another get together this year. I thought these things were like every couple of years

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

H2mlVNt.gif

^Why I mainly use pencils now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back