• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
^ I hate that grab.
And I dodged Ziggs's ulti with Fizz yesterday lol.

I haven't played Lux much lately.

What I really hate is that I'll have 1 or 2 really good games... then I get idiots for the next few matches.

Yeah, Solo Queue can be hell most times. And I really want to try Varus, but I don't want to buy him. ):

Years
BXdLk.png

What an amazing game.
I don't really feel like getting any new champions atm.

xdom

Jaguar Skills
Years
i havent played LOL in so long but last time i played i was annie and carryed my whole team on the 3v3 map

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Yeah, Solo Queue can be hell most times. And I really want to try Varus, but I don't want to buy him. ):
Varus is most like Miss Fortune if you ask me. Both their moves are extremely similar as well as the builds.

Also I'm not sure on whether to buy Fizz or not. I know he's on sale and all, so I'm wondering on whether to go with him or just wait until I see a champion I really like on sale like Wukong or Cassiopeia.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Fizz is definitely worth it.
However, his early game is a bit weak.
As you get more items, he becomes a killing machine.
I can't pull off a 25 kill game with any other champion atm.

Btw his early game is not weak, you can tower dive kills at lvl 3-4. Thats strong early game.

Fizz is ridiculous. I've never gone under 3 - 1 kdr with him. my best being like 26-2-30 my worst being like 9-3-6. And that's playing in ranked and lvl 30 games. I would have to say I'm pretty unstoppable with, but most people are I guess.

I usually play jungle or support in ranked games though cause no one likes fizz on a team. Sonas a fun support and I love jungling with Fiora. Ah good times good times.

Years
Most games... I can't dive, and I have problems with the other champions in my lane.
He's extremely squishy.
Also, I had a crazy game with Annie a few days ago:
Spoiler:

Also, I bought Kennen today.
HE'S SO FUN.

Also, I'm level 18 and the matches are nothing like the ones on the streams (well, they are pros after all)
Often, my team will push too hard at the start, and the enemy minions and champions will be right under the turret, which is NOT a good spot.
Not that I'm good at last hitting, but I can't farm with my kills being stolen all the time.
It really bothers me to see Fizz on the enemy team, because they usually can't play him, and I'm not saying I'm good.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Most games... I can't dive, and I have problems with the other champions in my lane.
He's extremely squishy.
Also, I had a crazy game with Annie a few days ago:
Spoiler:

Also, I bought Kennen today.
HE'S SO FUN.

Also, I'm level 18 and the matches are nothing like the ones on the streams (well, they are pros after all)
Often, my team will push too hard at the start, and the enemy minions and champions will be right under the turret, which is NOT a good spot.
Not that I'm good at last hitting, but I can't farm with my kills being stolen all the time.
It really bothers me to see Fizz on the enemy team, because they usually can't play him, and I'm not saying I'm good.
Kennen's about to be free for the week though, alongside Cassiopeia, Mordekaiser and a few other champs. I'm excited for this one, as a lot of the champs I've considered buying are going to be free. :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Fizz is definitely worth it.
However, his early game is a bit weak.
As you get more items, he becomes a killing machine.
I can't pull off a 25 kill game with any other champion atm.

At 1st, you need to have durability runes. Armor seals and Magic Resist Glyphs plus Magic penetration marks and ability power for quintensenses(i forgot the spelling). This could help you control lanes. Sorcerer's shoes for bonus magic penetration plus zonyas hourglass for armor.

I have to agree Fizz is overpowered like Malzahar. It's crazy, high mobility plus loadful of tricks.

Oh well, a week isn't enough :P
I want to keep playing him.

Also... >Mordekaiser -_-
I'm afraid I'll lose whenever I see one on my team.

Mordekaiser has been nerfed many times. I can 1 on 1 with Volibear as my champion.

Last edited:
Years
I usually don't have junglers in my games :P

I got a sick triple kill with Kennen earlier today. I have a replay of it. It looks AWESOME when slowed down.
Ganking with him is really fun.
Those stuns must make everyone rage.
Just hit R and win.
Also... the Tryndamere on my team went 0-6 -_- Horrible.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Oh well, a week isn't enough :P
I want to keep playing him.

Also... >Mordekaiser -_-
I'm afraid I'll lose whenever I see one on my team.
Mordekaiser is really fun if you play him right. Most peopel seem to play him as pure AP, whereas I like to play him tank. That Children of the Grave is fun to use on someone like Tryndamere. :D

Also Nautilus

Years
Because most people I play with are idiots and don't know anything about their champions.
The first time I saw a Mordekaiser on my team he went 0-10 and didn't get any kills until the end of the game.

Not that it has anything to do with him, but I had a 5 or 6 game losing streak yesterday.
What surprises me is that these guys are still bad, even though they're almost level 20. They should know how to play by now.
And why don't people test their champions on bots before jumping straight into normal matches? I get too many people who say "first time".

Years
Sure. I also forgot to add that my teammates often go out solo for a kill when the other team is most likely baiting...
Every time, all five of them came out of the bushes and killed the same guy over and over. I forgot how many times he died that game.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Sure. I also forgot to add that my teammates often go out solo for a kill when the other team is most likely baiting...
Every time, all five of them came out of the bushes and killed the same guy over and over. I forgot how many times he died that game.

Reminds me of me playing Annie. I got overfed and everytime they went 5v1 I took one or two enemies with me. x)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Morde is great. Dont see why you complain about him.
Naut is a pain though.

Ive been mucking around and just playing Jungle Fiora, now that is fun!
Went 10-4-14 just before not even trying.
Pretty sure Fiora is OP, jungle or not.
But the same could be said for Lulu. Just run a nice DPS AD and you've got awesome damage with Pix. I have a friend who does that actually.

But Nautilus is fun. Just mucking around I got 5 kills before I died with him. I mean, I'm maxing out his Drench Line thing first, but it seemed to work for me, so why not stick with it? His joke is pretty awesome as well, you could say it's swimmingly awesome.

Back