• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Third Chime (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
Years
and I hope no one's pissed off about the fact that I was friends with Nicholas D. Wolfwood. xD

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
THAT'S what you were hinting at...

so wait, he just left you his rocket-launching, machine-gunning cross?

On top of shadow and fire maniuplation abilties?

Sawyer

���
Years
yeah, apparently. but Shane's hardly tapped into his shadow and light abilities, and he's still not as good with fire. He was born with mind-reading abilities, so he's had more practice at that. :/ and it's not a rocket launcher, it's supposed to be a giant plasma-type gun. he's also got his other gun, of course, which shoots out bullets.

Kurosaki

Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting again. I'm quite ill, and it's hard to concentrate.

Sawyer

���
Years
yeah, David... get well soon. ****ed flu season, it's taking all my friends away from me! *cries and runs away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back