• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gundam EXCEL OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
the thread for talking every detail about the Gundam EXCEL RP outside of IC! yay yay yay please come here for all future sign ups and questions and anything to talk about detailing with Gundam EXCEL

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Definitley coming up with some interesting Mobile Suit's for both side's to make things quite difficult for the members of EXCEL haha.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
My post was utterly stupid, because, as I am not the creator of the RP, I was feeling like some kind of weird douche bag, being the one to do new stuff all the time. |D;; Evas, do your job! *SHOT'd*

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I think you should come up with some antagonists on the opposing sides. Fighting generic mobile suits all the time would get boring. XD

So would Chris like one lump or two? He may get five if he ticks Kisa off anymore. XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
lol i already had plans to reveal more prominent antagonists. Just smashing through hordes of mobile suits would just be a Dynasty Warriors Gundam RP haha

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Chris must be the over achiever and go for ten of course lol, ooooh 'Obaa-san' haha. But I agree with the suggestion, I'm slacking in the department via MS NPC's, but I'll have it by tomorrow was swapped with many thing's this week. Dynasty Warriors Gundam? The worse of the worse.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
So, I finally finished work on my character.

Michelle was originally conceived as a male character named Michael. The general idea was to create a counterpart to the EXCEL pilots; if they're Celestial Being, then I'm Graham Aker. With the way things were going, however, Michael was starting to become too much of a Char for the good of this RP, so I simply decided to subvert the hell out of the trope of the blond rival pilot. The result: A Japanese brunette with a blue mobile suit and a fondness for Haruhi and Code Geass.

Accept, or decline?

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Alright, saying it's horrible is a bit much since it does have it's nice point's. It is way better then a batch of other's though. But the Gundam game too look for is "One Year War", god that's the mothership of all of them! As well as the MMORPG the Titan's were working on from the official one.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
I hope I can reserve a spot. I'll have it finished soon, I swear.
By the way, I went on a luxury cruise for a week and when I come back I find out my computer has crashed. I had to by a new one.(Just thought I'd tell you that, also say no to drugs.)

Pilot Name: Jared Newport
Preferred Nickname:

Home Colony/Home planet/Country:

Pilot Appearance:

Brief History:

Personality:

Additional Information:

Gundam Name: GT-9631-D
Gundam Nickname: Hrothgar

Gundam Appearance:

Gundam Equipment:

Special Capabilities:

RP Sample:

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
I hope I can reserve a spot. It will be finished tomorrow, I promise. Here goes nothing.

Pilot Name: Jared Newport
Preferred Nickname: Carlisle

Home Colony/Home planet/Country: His elders are originally descended from London. He had lived on Earth for some time before moving to a colony in Mars.

Pilot Appearance: One more inch and Jared would reach five feet. Such a sad fate he had. He never did realize that one inch makes no difference on the way people look at him; down. People in this day and age don't give a rat's ass about your height; it comes down to three things: looks, money, and talents. Jared is not short of any of those in the list. Jared's hair would fall just below his eyes in dirty blonde color if it wasn't kept up in a girly headband. His eyes are your average, and boring, brown shade. Jared's love for running contributes to his brawny leg muscles. He never tried to get strong legs it just occurred from his tendency to jump off walls. Since Jared is a modern day human, he wears different outfits each day, but only two things stay the same about the way he dresses: the dull gray and black jacket and the headband.

Brief History: "Technology sucks and politics bore me." Jared said when he was thirteen. He never dreamed that he would be working with technology everyday in a political war. His parents were drafted into EXCEL when Jared was twelve. They were not soldiers, however, his mom was an elite medic, and his dad, well, was famous for his expertise in the study of dirt. Jared was never sure why they needed his father, but at least it got them rich. In school Jared passed, barely. He was able to do t he work and it wasn't that he didn't know the material. He just procrastinated, a lot. Since he had no other choice and he knew for certain he would get in, he joined EXCEL. Like he predicted, he was accepted to join the ranks. He has made some progress but very little. He has begun to learn physiology and medical procedures from his mom. It might be hard to do but he listens. He prays that this will help him rise to a higher status.

Personality: Jared is a hyperactive boy with a seemingly never ending source of energy; he bounces off the walls with an excitement that is very contagious. His smile is huge and bright; his excited rantings are very catchy; and he can barely sit still for more than two minutes. He always seems to be on the go, no matter what's going on. He's easily agitated and gets nervous when around girls that he likes - and when he's nervous, he smiles, laughs, and talks a lot. To go with his severe ADHD (Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.) he has slight OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder). He tends to keep things, his room for example, in clean, sterile conditions. If they're not, it eats away at him until he breaks down, either doing something about it or, as unmanly as it might seem, cry. Jared is very creative, sadly that counters his ability for things like common cense and logical thinking. He is an art prodigy and an exceptional singer. Writing is his weakest ability, so he doesn't create his own lyrics. He is not shy at all, sometimes walking around the ship singing just to see if he can embarrass himself.

Additional Information:

Gundam Name: ZGMF-X1
Gundam Nickname: Hrothgar

Gundam Appearance: The ZGMF-X1 is basically the TAR-X1 with a few upgrades. Instead of the lackluster gray, its primary color is now shiny white, and the secondary color is, Jared's favorite, sapphire. The Hrothgar was made for recon purposes and attacks from above. When it comes to weapons The Hrothgar is the jack of all trades and the master of none. He spends his time telling the location of enemies. He will shoot down mobile suits if they get to close. He uses his ability, mirage colloid, to stay hidden most of the time, so if an enemy gets to close it's usually by accident. The mobile suit has wings, as sharp as blades, which are on its back.

Gundam Equipment: The Hrothgar brandishes an experimental beam assault rifle that supposedly can be used in close combat. The weapons name is JDP3-MMX50, because Jared is not the best with memorization, he just calls it "The Gouge". The layout of "The Gouge" is fairly simple; it is a regular beam assault rifle with a blade that is sharp at the tip. Its purpose is to serve as a stabbing like weapon to get the mobile suit out of close combat predicaments. The mobile suit is equipped with one regular beam saber, just in case the weapon doesn't work. Jared has used the weapon numerous times without fail, though some pilots that use the same weapon have had problems.

Special Capabilities: The Hrothgar Gundam only has one ability; mirage colloid it is a cloaking system that, unlike the original version of the model, can be used while moving. When in motion, brief glimpses of the suit can be seen by the naked eye. It may not hide the suit from certain radars.

RP Sample: This is from a Harry Potter role-play I was in. The site is here! :)
A nice and sunny day it was. Perfect for swimming, riding a bike, or having sex on the beach. It wasn't hot either, because of the occasional cool breeze that drifted upon your face, and then blowing threw your hair (If you have any.) making the leaves in the trees rustle. August is a very nice and pleasant summer month. That is unless, of course, you are Ken Aaron Aguilera.

Summer, like all the other months, had many, many dangers. You could get eaten by birds, sunburned into a coma, and loose your taste in car crash because the driver was a demon; the possibilities go on and on.

Ken had just arrived at Hogwarts a few minutes ago. The train ride over to the enchanted castle was dull. It consisted of kids running around with sharp objects and eating chocolate until their stomachs burst open, literally. Ken was also very bad at realizing what fun for normal people was. Slipping and sliding down a five billion story water slide is considered boring in Ken's book. Oh and how much joy he got out of hours and hours of reading his mom's major in college, philosophy.

Anyway, he had just gotten out of the train. All the first years were supposed to ride in boats that held about twenty people each. The boats looked as if they were old and rotting and they smelled as if someone threw up rotten eggs and spoiled milk. Ken held his breath and clutched Martin, his bear, as tight as he could, and began ignoring the tentacle that shot out of the water, ignoring the Merpeople, and ignoring the giant man; they called him Hagrid; he was making the boat sink for god's sake.

"It's going to be okay." Ken whispered repeatedly; his eyes shut tight, squeezing his teddy bear. "Finally." Ken gasped for air. An enormous castle had come into view. Once he had seen Hogwarts the trip the journey became monotonous.

(*)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(*)

The inside of the castle was as magnificent as the outside. Ken was in such a state of awe that he almost had an asthma attack. The first years were all made to line-up.
"You could…" A ragged old hat stared to sing. A few people stared to laugh and giggle, but Ken stood transfixed. Were they going to have to wear the hat? Is it man-eating? That was a sample of some of the many thoughts that went through his head.

The old lady with a tight bun put the hat down on a three-legged stool. We are going to have wear it, Ken pondered.
"Ken Aguilera." The lady shouted. He was worried. He had to wear an old hat with the whole school watching. He sat down in the stool. "I'm going to be in Hufflepuff" He muttered silently and repeatedly. The hat had barely touched his head when it shouted, "Ravenclaw!"
Ken choked, "Ravenclaw?!" he repeated but it was drown out by the "boos" and the clapping. To bewildered to speak anymore, he walked over to the crowed table full of blue and bronze ties.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Jack O'Neill - the warning about being similar to Loki's Vestal was my way of nicely telling you i'm not taking another Sniper Gundam, not too mention there are a lot of uber aspects to your gundam... Armor material unknown? Its a Gundam... theres one thing a Gundam is gonna be made from and thats Gundanium. Thats what makes them Gundams. Theres too much 'unknown' detail about your suit to let me take it seriously not to mention that a mobile suit decorated with an anime school girl and pictures all over it isn't really gonna fly...anywhere. Sorry to be so harsh but I'm trying to assure the survival of my RP's. You can PM me about a second try, but for now it is Declined

Wilt - Reserved... Sorry i didn't see it before!

Jack, try looking at the accepted applications for what i'm looking for.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
My application is finished. I hope it's what your looking for.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Wilt - looks like another loud obnoxious kid to keep Niwa's character company, wonderful. I like your suit too, a nice classic look and feel to it. Based off an old Zaku, yes? On that note, my only concern is your code name. Considering its a top secret organization, you'll need a name to go by outside of the safety of EXCEL base to preserve identity. Change that, and you're in. Welcome to EXCEL. Accepted

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
Awesome! When you asked for a nickname, I thought you meant what we wanted to be called. Where should my character be in his first post? I'm not sure.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
mmmm just go ahead and make a longer post, leaving the hangar after the rest of us. You aren't too far behind so you should be able to catch up in one post then i'll post and continue the story

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
Can I make up an NPC just for the purpose of serving as a love interest for Jared? My post is almost done by the way. Her name would be Erica Allaway, but I'm not sure why she would be in EXCEL.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
doesn't sound like a problem. Write up a description on her just like the others have and PM it to me.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Wilt: The super sexy beast not fit for PG eyes is going to eat someone's face out of delirium if you don't post by tomorrrooooow! O_O

LOL nah just kiddin'. Welcome to the crew! :O Your girlfriend could be the person who looks up all the data for gundams and missions and stuff, unless Valera does that... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back