• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
"I don't have any trinkets," Neptune admitted, but then he glanced at his long trident horn and looked at Kaiser, "This is all I have."

Neptune was delighted as he was in the Gold Tribe now, but he knew he had to prove himself, or he couldn't be the General.

Genevieve wait for me...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent nodded. "That will do, if you don't mind, I will imbue it."

Kent stepped towards Tidechanger and closed his eyes. The trident began to shine softly. Kent's breathing intensified as he concentrated on the trident. In moments, it stopped shining and was turned bright gold.

"With that, you are an official member in the Gold Tribe, Tidechanger. Welcome. This here," he said, pointing at Julie, "..is Peacewarrior, and you know Apollo. There is quite a few other Gold Tribe members hanging around the city, you will most likely run into them somewhere here. There should be a handful more members that come sometime within the next day before the attack begins."

General Manchu nodded at Neptune in approval. Manchu respected all members of the Gold Tribe.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Kaiser closed his eyes and Neptune tensed as his trident started to glow. Neptune gasped as his trident turned bright gold, now it was shimmering all the time. When Manchu nodded at Neptune, Neptune grinned and nodded back.

"Peacewarrior." Neptune repeated the title and looked at the deerling, "Nice to meet you. Kaiser," he looked at the Zangoose, "What can we do at the moment?"

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
The ninetails said that he had a weird name and Q thought so too. He actually couldn't remember why he got give such a strange name. After being controlled, his memory seemed to have fadded. "Yes, i don't even know why or how i got that name..." Q replied. Genevieve told him not to be sorry, because he didn't do anything before. "Well... May I ask, what was going on that made u a bit... upset? Q asked shyly?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked at Tidechanger and Peacewarrior in approval. He had made them stronger. the Gold Tribe, that is. He had given this city, the whole Alpha Alliance in fact, new life to fight on. They were ready, or as ready as they would ever be.

"Well, for the most part, most of us Gold Tribe is around the city patrolling. You could join them, or you could help evacuate the rest of the city, or help me and General Manchu plan the battle. However for the most part, I'm going to have to ask all the Gold Tribe to do the hardest thing: wait."

General Galleon of the Order returned to the cave, his face a bit excited. He had just spoken with the , who had orders from the Emperor. He ran over to General Lex Omega to report it.

"General Lex, it's me. I have some news. The third General in this battle will not be required. We are to move the attack of the city from two days from not to tomorrow. The army is already marching. All they need is for us to lead it."

Galleon awaited Lex's response.

Finally, the Order of Neoverse was on the move.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"Well, for the most part, most of us Gold Tribe is around the city patrolling. You could join them, or you could help evacuate the rest of the city, or help me and General Manchu plan the battle. However for the most part, I'm going to have to ask all the Gold Tribe to do the hardest thing: wait." Kaiser said, and Neptune had to agree. Waiting was the hardest thing to do, but right now, the more time they had to prepare, the better. Neptune's eyes widened when he said 'plan the battle', that was the most effective way to help, in his opinion.

"I can help General Manchu." Neptune volunteered and walked towards Kaiser, "But i'll have to know more about the city and the attack route."

Neptune smiled a little. He was making progress.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve watched him while he talked. He doessn't remember how he got such a name? She thought. That's peculiar. I wonderful what happened to him that made him forget. And Genevieve wondered why the letter Q.

When he asked what had made her upset, she bit her lip as she looked away. "-Um...Its just that I have a lot on my mind. I-Its just because I was told somethings. I'm not really upset, just surprised.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent nodded, he looked over at General Manchu, who smiled at both of them.

Manchu spoke, "Gather around. My scouts of Pidgeys and Tailows have reported that the army is large and with Pokemon of all species. The primary and entrance they will be able to get to through the city is the front gates. the other parts are going to be surrounded by a giant rock wall the Graveler and Golem team are making. The cities back is protected by the River, so we can expect no attacks from behind." Manchu paused and sighed. "However, the army's size is so vast, that even with our fortifications, they may very well break through. Our best chance is to take out as much as we can before they reach the inside of the city. We can use all kinds of methods for this; have our Digletts and Dugtrios dig holes for surprise attacks, have aerial attacks with our Sky Team, having water pokemon use the river to flood the enemy, use the rock wall as an offense, and also charge with the Alpha Alliance army. The possibilities are endless. I recommend we implement all of these strategies and try to stop their approach before they break through the walls. Once they do start breaking it, we send in the Gold Tribe and the ALpha Alliance army to take out them while they're tired. Any suggestions?"

Kent like the plan, but wondered if Neptune, Tidechanger had anything to add.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune listened and nodded. But then he realised something.

"You said the back of the city is protected by the river, right?" Neptune pointed out, "And flying and water types can go through. And building a rock wall will not work if they have ground type pokemon that can use Dig. Has anyone scouted the land below? The Order might be building underground tunnels with some excadrills. If we want to keep them out, we need to flood them out."

"My idea is: We water the ground until it becomes soggy. They cannot dig through mud, and if they do, our electricity team can electrocute them since they're wet. We will also need to increase the defenses around the river."

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q could tell that Genevieve thought he had a perculiar name, though he knew everyone would think so as well. Genevieve replied his question with "-Um...Its just that I have a lot on my mind. I-Its just because I was told somethings. I'm not really upset, just surprised." Q replied back saying "oh ok, well if you say so... Well, you did look like you were deep in thought...." "Do you think im a spy?" Q asked suddenly.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Manchu listened, and smiled a bit at Neptune. "The boy knows what he's talking about. We should go ahead and do that. I'll have someone notify the water and electric Pokemon."

Kent eyed Tidechanger intently. He was rather impressed that he handled the situation pretty well.

General Manchu continued. "Oh and as for the wall, it will hold for as long as we can, we can't expect it to hold forever, but we can keep rebuilding it as long as we have time and rocks." He laughed a bit.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"They can always go under it." Neptune added, smiling at little, "But yes, the wall can be an effective barrier."

Neptune looked at his claw, and a little orb of water formed. He held the water orb and thought for a while. Water was an amazing element, and if it was used right, it could totaly destroy the enemy's army.

"I actually have another idea." Neptune spoke, with the orb glowing in his hands, "The water types, can make a huge liquid wall of water before the rock wall. The ice types can freeze it, making a natural barrier of ice. When the first batch of troops arrive, the Ice types can de-freeze the water in an instant, creating a wave ten meters tall, flooding the enemies. The wall is also easy to make, and can protect the rock wall before we de-freeze it. It's like a dam full of water, but instead of pre-made iron holding the water, it'll be ice. De-freeze the ice when they come, and you'll have a ten-meter high tsunami."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Manchu laughed a bit. "It's gonna take a lot of water Pokemon to pull that off. It's a long shot, but it might work." General Manchu put his paw to his chin to think. "Yes, we can try that. It might take a while. We should begin right away!" He motion at a Poliwrath next to him, who went to go deliver the orders.

Kent stood and smiled, silently staring at Neptune. He was rather impressed. He didn't expect this from him. He had contributed already so soon after joining, but then again, he should expect this from anyone of the Gold Tribe. He continued to smile.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune smiled and beamed, his trident glowing happilly. It often reflected his emotions.

"It's a great tactic." Neptune smiled as Manchu laughed a little, "People won't dare touch the icewall, so the rock wall will be safe behind. They'll know if there's a hole in the ice, water will be pouring out, so they'll have to think twice before attacking."

Neptune looked at Kent, and realised that he was smiling. He didn't know why, but he guessed that it was a good thing, "As for the wall, I can help. Any water with hydro-pump can make the wall. And a single ice pokemon with ice beam can hold the water with no sweat."

Neptune smiled back and nodded at Kent with respect.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at him again. A spy she thought. She had never thought him to be a spy. Genevieve just thought he was a Pokemon in the Alpha Alliance.

"What? No, I never thought of you as a spy. Nothing you did would make me think you were... At least nothing I can remember, at least." Genevieve looked around the park, noticing Neptune was gone. Where did he go? She though and then shook it off.

Then it felt like someone had opened up her mind and poured stuff into it. She remembered everything. Meeting Neptune, battling Alex, meeting Kaiser, seeing Q. Genevieve looked at Q. "You are the Pokemon from the medical center... Why were you and Neptune fighting before?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent nodded back, but added something, "A single Pokemon can't hold the entire Ice wall. It should expand for miles across the city. We need all the ice Pokemon we can get. Which means we need to protect those Ice Pokemon during the attack. If they get wiped out, we are as good as dead, or close to it."

Although Kent did not want to lose the city, he did secretly want the wall to fall eventually, so the Order could be reminded of the power of the Gold Tribe Pokemon. He put those thoughts out of his mind, though. He had to put his pride below that of the safety of the citizens of the Alpha Alliance. If these plans work, they could give them a big boost in this war. But the Order was clever, and their General's were fierce. In the end, the fighting will come down to Pokemon vs. Pokemon. This is where the Gold Tribe was best, but the Order had strong warriors too, like Generals. They could match any members of the Tribe, even multiple members at a time. They had to be careful to see which General would lead the army.

"We can do this, though. We can."

Aura.Lucario

Years
"We can do this, though. We can. We're the Gold Tribe." Neptune reached out his hand, waiting for him to shake it.

Neptune laughed a little, "Of course we can, Kaiser. Yes we can."
Neptune tilted his head a little and looked into his eyes. He was in deep thought. Neptune could see pride in his eyes, but it was quickly washed away. If the Order was strong enough to go through the tsunami, the electrical ground and the wall, they were going to be real tired. But then, Neptune didn't know how powerful they were.

Genevieve...where is she now? Neptune frowned, worried.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Genvieve stared at Q, then he began to feel hot. "What? No, I never thought of you as a spy. Nothing you did would make me think you were... At least nothing I can remember, at least." Genevieve answer back. Then she looked around the place, as if trying to look for someone. Then she turned back to Q and asked him "You are the Pokemon from the medical center... Why were you and Neptune fighting before?" Q replied calmly "well, Neptune thought it was suspicious that i had my blankets over my head... i couldn't help it, i was stranded in the woods for a long time. I was cold"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent reached and shook his hand. He liked that Tidechanger was prideful about the Gold Tribe, that's how he wanted all the members to be. He promised his father after he died he would restore the honor and glory of the Gold Tribe, and with people like Neptune, he could do it.

Manchu interrupted both of them. "I'm sorry Kaiser, but we haven't told Tidechanger about the size of the army, yet. I think we should."

Kent frowned, but nodded.

Manchu continued to speak to Neptune. "You remember the invasion of Albia, about three months ago?" Mostly everyone has heard of Albia. The Order of Neoverse army that attacked there was the largest by far. The city was taken in days. "The army attacking us here will be twice as large, twice as strong. I thought you should know. You should be prepared. Not all of us will make it."

Kent bowed his face. General Manchu was right. Not all of them will make it. He thought about his friends in the Gold Tribe. If things don't go right, a lot of them could die. He couldn't let that happen. He wouldn't let that happen.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at him. She remembered seeing him without an emblem. She remembered how old she had thought it was. For every place had an emblem. Though, she pushed it from her mind. Genevieve had no reason to think he was lying. "Oh." She said softly.

"Tell me," She began, looking at him again. "how did you get lost in the woods? That must have been terrifying." Genevieve thought of her own bad experience in the woods. She shivered slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back