• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Nica... you and your travel back in time moments. I remember that day when Black & White were first revealed.

I started watching Marriland's Black 2 Let's Play on YouTube, I really like what I'll be seeing when I play Black 2/White 2 sometime. I AM JUST SO EXCITED!

When I get Black 2 & White 2, I might pick Oshawott in one game and Tepig in the other. Yeah, I just don't work well with Grass starters.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You could always y'know, get Julian in one version and Shaun in the other!

Years

Yeah Nica, maybe I'll go with Oshawott in both games and nickname them after my two cute Oshawottz!

I might play as different genders, the boy in White 2 and the girl in Black 2. I'll name the girl Nichole (my real name) while I'm thinking of Tyler for my boy character (named after this guy).

I never nicknamed my Pokemon in any previous playthrough so I want to be a little different.

Years

I'm going to restart Platinum, choose Chimchar and I promise to not ditch my starter.

I did Turtwig in my last playthrough but I don't work in sync with Grass starters.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Myself I can't stand working with most water-types.
Swampert is fine, but other than that one I'm not good with them. Ditched Piplup without any regrets.

I did promise myself to keep Oshawott in B2W2, since it can become pretty powerful, but it's just... so... ugly.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

POKESTICK. DO YOU USE TWITTER?

yes anyone that posts here will get that question 2 bad.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Aww, and I thought you asking me about it made me special. Now I feel dumb. u_u'

I jest

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

YOU SUCK THEN.

but you're good at art so I forgive you :3

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I'd buy a DS/3DS straight away is R/S remakes were made. Like instantly.

Also, does anyone actually use post comments? Sometimes I feel like the one one.

I don't even know what page i was looking at

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'd buy it too. If I had the bucks necessary.

Also, I feel that there are too few a people who use 'em. Post comments.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
We wouldn't expect you to say anything less, Hikari.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back