• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never say never... except when describing NeverUsed! [NU Discussion] (PotF #2 posted)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
imo the only thing that's holding back people from using Mantine is the stealth rock weakness, given there's not much spinners in NU :(

Years
I'd say that its bad movepool is also a big factor: relying on restalk is a killer with this gen's sleep rules, and even it's in it can't really do too much other than hoping to burn something with scald or do some damage with air slash (or toxic I suppose) - it's really crying out for some of its cousin's (skarm that is) moves, i.e. spikes and roost.

then again an offensive rain dance set is also viable, but that is more hindered by its weak Special Attack and the presence of competitors. It's still a very good set though, give it a shot

oh and I like this idea of potf nica

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Sooooo the new statistics from smogon are up:

The top 15
Spoiler:

Back