• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
7/10 I can't decide whether I like Cypress Hill in general or not, but this was popular for a reason, it's a good track.

I think I'm going to be going through one of my recurring Paramore buzzes soon enough.

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
I give it a 6/10.

Great tune, right up to the 1 minute mark that is. What started as a very nice melody turned into a grating tune that could best be described as musical nails on a black board. At first I had to check my speakers to see if they were giving me feedback.

I submit this from among my favourites:

Westlife - What About Now

Years
1/10 I'm not going to lie, I'm not very open to music in foreign languages and even if this was in English I think I'd be sat there like what the hell. But that's only my opinion so you know.

Years
5/10

Didn't really like the sound or vocals.

Since it's Friday where I am right now, I thought I should post this song. It's one of my faves from The Cure.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 Never heard of it, guess another hit that only got big in the UK/Australia. But it was great.

I haven't told you guys my love for Family Force 5 yet. I love them!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
7/10

It was alright but I missed the flow.

Ok for my first post Imma shout out my man Low Key.

Thanx Hikari for telling me how to do it.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
10/10

So is that what it was called Ive been looking for it everywhere. :D

How bout Bryan Adams (no rap).

TY

You made me dance with that music aswell xD

DnB that i can easily place into my RTS/Racing games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back