• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Pinta77

Hello Wind Heart! I'm glad to meet you to. Welcome to Pokecommunity. There's lots of nice people around here that know a lot about pokemon. I hope to see you around =)

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Hey windheart, I'm Lucian, its a pleasure to meet you. What are you particular interests when it comes to Pokemon? Ie. Battling, training, etc?

Nakala Pri

I'm Rozu :P Are you a fan of Pokemon Black? Isn't it so damn fun??? I love it, plus the dreamy N is involved. So, I like almost have a heart-attack every time I see him XD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
It's a pleasure to meet you all.
(to Pinta77, Aryan143 and PokemonMasters) I hope the same too.
(to Lucian) My interest in Pokemon is about fun of playing it.
(to Gym Leader Rozu) Of course I am the fan of Pokemon Black, White and the sequels of them. By the way, N is one of my favorite character too.

Years
I'm Wind Heart. Nice to meet you.

Hello Wind Heart, and welcome!

I have to say, I happen to be a fan of Black and White as well! They are my fave games, cos I loved the story and Unova is my fave region. If you were looking for a place to discuss Pokemon, you definitely came to the right place! We have topics covering all aspects of Pokemon whether it'd be the games, anime or manga.

In addition, we have loads of off-topic stuff too so there's sure to be something you like.

I'm Hikari, and remember to read the rules so you don't slip up. And feel free to contact the moderators if you ever need help. Have fun here Wind Heart!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back