• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you even lift breh?

Outlier

I am an alpha male, and as such I have to maintain a strict regime of working out and eating broccoli.

What kinds of things do you do to stay in shap?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I skip leg day every day.

But yeah, it kinda hurts to lift and workout, so I just don't.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Pictures, or I call bull.

Anyway, I don't bother to attempt to stay in shape, honestly. I'm just naturally fit, thanks to my great metabolism. Could do with a steady workout, though. Must get that beach bod ready, ya know?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What shape, I am a ball of fluffy heaven. Oh, I guess "ball" is a shape too. I mostly drink coffee and make sure to maintain a good alcohol/chocolate/blood balance in my coffee circulatory system.

For real though, I just run and take walks every day because I know I need exercise but don't like sports.

TY

Why work out when you can be lazy all day :D

Thats me basically, too lazy for that xP

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I do some things like ski, play Frisbee golf, dance, stuff like that. Just activities that keep me moving all year round. I have a fast metabolism, so I can get away with just sitting on the couch though. ;)

Outlier

Judging from the posts in this thread I could beat all of you in arm wrestling. Really not one of you lifts? Being an Alpha Male is worth the sweat and the effort you put in at the gym guys, trust me!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Arm wrestling is utter bull. Or maybe I'm just saying that cause it hurts the living hell out of my elbow every time. Trust me though, I would go to the gym if I had the time. Well, okay, maybe that's not entirely true, but time is an issue, sadly.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
What is this place called the gym you speak of, never been to it in my entire life. I don't exercise except for PE. And I am no pear, I am a stick.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Judging from the posts in this thread I could beat all of you in arm wrestling. Really not one of you lifts? Being an Alpha Male is worth the sweat and the effort you put in at the gym guys, trust me!
Wait, what? xD Maybe "alpha male" is some kind of gym term I don't know of, consider me newly enlightened in that case, because otherwise as far as I'm concerned, having many muscles doesn't at all automatically put you in an "alpha" position in this modern world. And especially not on the internet. I don't see your arm flexing anywhere near me so...

bodybuilding.jpg

TY

What is this place called the gym you speak of, never been to it in my entire life. I don't exercise except for PE. And I am no pear, I am a stick.

Practically the same here, but i even skipped some PE classes cause i just didnt felt like doing it xD

Outlier

Wait, what? xD Maybe "alpha male" is some kind of gym term I don't know of, consider me newly enlightened in that case, because otherwise as far as I'm concerned, having many muscles doesn't at all automatically put you in an "alpha" position in this modern world. And especially not on the internet. I don't see your arm flexing anywhere near me so...

bodybuilding.jpg

Instead of trying to degrade me with memes like a hater, why don't you do some push-ups until you look more like me and become less jealous of my muscles.

Years
I sincerely doubt miss Pelippers has any interest in wanting to look anything like you.

But anyway, I'm no gym nut but I do a fair amount to keep my fitness levels at a reasonable level.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Instead of trying to degrade me with memes like a hater, why don't you do some push-ups until you look more like me and become less jealous of my muscles.
I'm only reflecting over the fact that muscles alone probably doesn't make you dominant in a useful way for a civilized society these days, while wise words likely can. Sorry for the meme though, I just wanted to lighten the mood ;)

Also, you bring up an interesting point: as I'm a female, if I'd work out enough to look like you claim you do, would I be considered an alpha female? :)

Back