• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Trade/Breeding Thread

Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 12, 2013
hey, i have oshawott but i will take the treecko. do you have a duskull that you could breed i would take that instead of the oshawott.

I'll breed the Treecko now, any choice of nature?

And I'm afraid I don't have a Duskull - it's on my want list as well! I can probably breed you a Gastly though if you still need one?

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
I don't have one :'(
If I find one Im sure you'll have one by then lol. But it also reminds me that I should go find one myself as well...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
actually I DO have a chimchar a friend gave me a chile back, you need one still? I havent bred it myself, but I cant stand him or his evolutions anyway.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Um...probably an eevee I guess :P If thats cool?
But my internet gets unplugged within a few minutes...can we postpone the trade to tomorrow? If not its cool, just I dont wanna get on wifi and have it cancelled cuz my mom unplugs my modem...

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Um...probably an eevee I guess :P If thats cool?
But my internet gets unplugged within a few minutes...can we postpone the trade to tomorrow? If not its cool, just I dont wanna get on wifi and have it cancelled cuz my mom unplugs my modem...

yeah thats cool, im at work at the minute anyway.

can we do it around this time 2moro?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Well its 11:45 pm here, and normally its unplugged by 11-12, so I think this time tmrrw is a little late...um...
Considering its 11:45 here at the moment, what time will you be free tmrrw?

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Well its 11:45 pm here, and normally its unplugged by 11-12, so I think this time tmrrw is a little late...um...
Considering its 11:45 here at the moment, what time will you be free tmrrw?

so its 11:45 there now, how about around 9:45 your time it will be 5:45 here and i will be up getting ready for work?

Back