• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Well, would have posted more, but its late and I had writers block. So.....yeah.

Anyway! Looking forward to posting again, hopefully tomorrow. Parts to fix my computer come tomorrow, meaning it will actually work properly for the first time in years, so that should be good.

AND! Looking forward to post with Cedric too! Finally, interaction for Ignitus!

I know I said I was going to post on Monday or Tuesday, and now its Thursday, but I just had a recent addiction to Teraria. Dang you addictive video games!!! I only got the motivation to post tonight because I died. Multiple times.

And now my pillow calls from my bedroom! Good night......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Silver Rogue, No problem dude!

I'm planning on making a Silver Tribe post soon, probably today or tomorrow. This will introduce Saturated Hue's Sentinel, as well as get to know some of the others better. Look out for that.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
I'm sorry, SV, but Deluge is a he. XD; He's like my second male character ever, so I wouldn't blame you for that lil' mixup. :3

In other news, I shall start writing a post now. Expect it within the next two days, because I'm slow as hell~

@Silver Rogue Glad to be on board, cap'n. :>

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry, sorry! Editing! And, done! Hope everything's alright now! I'll make a Gold Tribe post soon as well.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
A little heads up, guys. I'll be away from my house at some friends on Friday and Saturday, and will have little to no internet access. I'll be back either Saturday night or Sunday morning.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Cool, I just got back myself and will be posting soon as well.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I think I am back to RP'ing. What did I miss?

now I have seen more of Sentry's badassness. I only read the last post though. :))

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey, welcome back to form. You didn't miss too much. Basically, everyone's over at the medical tent getting treatment and resting. Nothing too much but dialogue for now. Guardia and Dark Lightning went to eat, so they're not with the group at the moment. Read over the last few posts and you should be fine.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I don't know when I'm going to be able to post again so... If anyone needs to bunny Wildfire, feel free to. Just don't like, kill her or make her do something way out of character XD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Hey guys, can I just post again once the meeting with Belas started again? I can't understand Demas' machine and all that jazz post anyway. So yeah.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Hey guys, can I just post again once the meeting with Belas started again? I can't understand Demas' machine and all that jazz post anyway. So yeah.

As far as I know, it's just a move relearner with an added risk of death, lol.

Anyways, I'll post soon. It may be a bit short, because I don't have a lot to post about lol.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, if you like, I can finish up today's events much quicker and advance to the next day within my next one or two posts and we can get to more important stuff and continue from there. There isn't necessarily anything else important for the characters to do today, so if everyone is alright with it, then I can advance quicker to the next day and to Belas's meeting.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I guess I can wait? I mean, the interaction's cool and all but I'm just waiting for the story to move a bit more so that I can club both of that together. >_>;;

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, try to get your posts in by Thursday night if you can. I'll bunny you guys to the meeting if you don't, and you can post about what you did before then later.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, my next post presents an option for you guys to decide on what path we should take from here. Either one can be chosen. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I really hate to do this but these next few weeks for me are going to be busy and stressful, and its going to kill my ability to RP (well that or my posts will degrade in quality by a huge amount due to not having the time to do it right). Anyway enough of the blah blah blah...

I'm going to have to withdraw for now... perhaps after the three (or four) weeks of intensity are over I can rejoin the RP, but not making any promises. I really hate to do this but I don't want to hold you all up and drag the RP along.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hmm, I understand Stingray. I'll hold your character around for you if you decide to come back. If not, good luck with everything.

So let's see how everything is at the moment: Stingray's out (either temporarily or for good), Saturated Hue has internet problems, fortworth96 is having laptop charger issues, miltankRancher is busy with his studies, and DeepImpact is just being lazy.

Stroke of bad luck for the RPers in the RP. I ask everyone else who is still active to be patient. I still intend to be moving this along, slowly but surely. We will still be continuing, although we will be moving at a slower pace to give the others a chance to catch up much quicker. As always, if there's any questions or comments, please let me know.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I think you forgot Greiger, SV.

I promise once my summer vacations start I'll start being active again :( I'm just getting swamped by homework right now, it's crazy and stuff. :/

Back