• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2015
should butterfree return?

i have heard rumours that butterfree makes a return and i really hope this is true,they made charizard make numerous returns and i loved butterfree i think its the only pokemon ash should keep.

Years
Where did you hear these rumors?

It would be really cool if they were true. Bye-bye Butterfree was far and away the saddest episode of the anime for me - it made me tear up the first time I saw it. Seeing Butterfree again after such a long time would be awesome. I love that they bring back Charizard from time to time... I wish they would do that with more of Ash's pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2015
i agree it is by far the most heart breaking episode made me tear up too while watching it. but theres a poster/posters of ash and butterfree on bw series and i heard that butterfree is making a return for at least a few episodes which got me excited. it was my brother who actually told me about the rumours and shown me the posters.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Nope. It was just flashback.
Best Wishes Dekolora has episode about Butterfree island and little Caterpie whom Satoshi helped evolve and obviously writers made a flashback about Satoshi's own.
It's the same as Charizard's return.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Butterfree isn't going to return. It's all the way in Kanto with another Buterfree, so it won't go back to Ash, and neither will Pidgeot. So, nope, it won't return.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well I mean... that's that answered. xD; I'm going to merge this into Simple Help as i wanted to earlier but forgot lol

Years
I was thinking of something and decided to share it with you guys about the anime of course.

Everyone is wishing that there might be a new series after Dekorora before the X and Y anime starts. But seeing the facts that there will be no new anime series. Why?? well today as you can see is August 20th, some places still have 19th though...(You can all still wish me my birthday). Well coming back to the topic. The X and Y anime is rumoured to start some where around 8-13 Oct 2013 which is around 2 months time. The current Dekorora is still no where near it's end so it looks like it will continue till the X and Y anime. Give your thoughts about it please...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Fair few pokemon questions.

Q1: How many bedrooms does Ash house have?? (If you don't get to see them please say).

Q2: What Seasons/Episodes do you get to see around Ash's House.

I am curious because I'm trying to build a replication of the anime. I'm new here so I hope I don't get spam.

-Ash

PS: More questions will be revealed but for now this is what I only ask for.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Answer to Q1 : Nobody knows !

Answer to Q2 : try watching from EP064 to EP072

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
For Q 2 I searched up when do you get to see Ash's mom which is normally when she is in the house.

For Q 1 I suppose.. But I assume 3.. (Ash Room, Mom's Room & Bathroom) doubt they would need anymore.

Thanks for the reply and I will check those episodes.

-Ash

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Your welcome !
My Question -

-Where is Pallet house ? The only restaurant in Pallet Town that suppose to be run by Ash's Mom in Shudo's Novel !

-How does Pokemon Trainer earn Money ? Does all of them have parents who send Money to them ?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Mr Mime Time & Gotta Catch Ya Later. (You get to see some of the house).

To bad you hardly get to see the top bit of the house. I disliked it when the first episode.. Where he just gets up and runs down a path. Wish it showed you him going down stairs and maybe getting something to eat.

Ahh well guess these will have to do. If you think of anymore please message me back.

-Ash

Years
As the moderator had closed the X and Y thread, I got no other place than this to discuss about the last episode of Best Wishes Saga where Zekrom and Bulbasaur and making appearances. What do you think of this episode. Will it be Ash's Bulbasaur?? and what about that mysterious Zekrom who is appearing in last episode???

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
The height between Jessie's Ekans and Arbok

How tall was Jessie's Arbok, and its pre-evolved form, her Ekans, before she released it in the Hoenn Pokémon region? Do you know the height values between them?

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
No, I mean that I saw in the anime that Jessie's Ekans was a fewer inches shorter than her while her Arbok a fewer inches taller than her.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
does anyone know a good place to see Current episodes of the anime in japanese? The one I like shut down and I'm looking for a new one.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
What lines from the anime are these?

... is one thing, but when it comes to ...
When it comes to cooking, Brock ...

The second one is from the movie with Manaphy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back