• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Let's Go to the Mall... Today!

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
Years
It could be interesting if player stores could opt to sell a certain of an item they have in their possession like idk macho braces, and we get to set a price for them :P?
idk.
Then we could effectively sell our items worldwide that we don't want.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Maybe also the Department Store or Shopping Mall in Pokémon X and Y would also have discounts on certain items on a certain day in a month? That would be cool.

But what I'm also wondering about is the Play Coins on the Nintendo 3DS, it makes me think if there will be some items in the store that require a certain amount of Play Coins to buy and won't accept money for buying them. That would be an interesting concept in a Department Store, it could be used for accessories that are rare, and maybe some would require buying with your own money in Nintendo eShop or something like that.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
Oh Robin Sparkles I love you so :) Yes I do expect the mall will be back, I'll be very surprised if not! Excited to see what a big mall in a big city would look like!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'm hoping they combine the department store with XY's version of the mall Avenue in B2W2, that way it'll have more stuff. Also a return of the sell of elemental evolution stones would be much appreciated. I also hope it has a view,like we can see the whole city (I hated the route thing tbh) from the air. Also special sells like in RSE. Maybe even discount days.

Platinum Lucario

Years
I also hope it has a view,like we can see the whole city (I hated the route thing tbh) from the air.

That would be nice too, being able to see from the windows in the Department Store, knowing that we have 3D visuals now in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, it would very likely that if there is a Department Store... you'd be able to see many different places in the distance through the windows, and if there's a rooftop, you'd get an even better view. ^^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I want a really big shopping mall, that would be soo fun to explore. If we can customise our characters, the shopping mall would have shops selling clothes, accessories, etc. They could also sell items for our hidden base (if GameFreak implements hidden bases into X and Y).

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
I wish they they could sell Fire, Water and Thunderstones like in RBY and of course, the 3 elemental punches as well.

Lotto would be good as well, its easy, if you use the GTS or trade very often.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
A mall that sells rare candy's would be nice,we had a shop we could by eithers and thing like that in B&W 2 (Join Avenue, need to make a mart a shop(Rank 5)).

Platinum Lucario

Years
A mall that sells rare candy's would be nice,we had a shop we could by eithers and thing like that in B&W 2 (Join Avenue, need to make a mart a shop(Rank 5)).

Hm... aren't Rare Candies supposed to be something that you find rather than being able to buy it? It would make the game way too easy if you were able to buy Rare Candies at the Department Store, then you'd be at Level 100 in no time at all. xD

But what I do think... is maybe there could be some sort of lotto where if you win it... you'd get a Rare Candy or Master Ball. ;)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I wouldn't want Rare Candies to be something so common.. I just want them to transform the department stores into a mall :)

A mall would be so awesome on the 3DS <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
A full-blown mall with different stores and such would be a very nice idea and could give a unique visual flair...an outdoors shopping market would be pretty cool, too. Combine all those "stray" shops such as the incense stand and the bitter herbs seller into one big marketplace, so you know the stores will have something unique that you can't pick up at any PokéMart.
In terms of items, I really want to be able to buy evolutionary stones again (without having to wait for a certain day or switch between Black City and White Forest). Any other items available are fine by me.

Years
I really like the idea of player owned stores, the only issue is that there is no economy in pokemon that pretty much why they have the BP system for battle items. but it would be a cool idea if they can find a good way to implement it.
Also I like the idea of changing stores, and the idea of a customizable character. maybe you could buy different cloths based on the season and stuff like that.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I hope it looks good, and has many essential items, but hopefully won't give away everything, I'd like to actually feel good when I find a rare item, and maybe some kind of Trading Post, where you can trade some of your stuff for rare items?

Back