• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Those rooms are neat. i might make one o.0 anyway im creating the second floor of the shiney hunt main building. more overworlds needed but im creating them now in my sprite shop. anyway no luck in the hunt for ditto but i have a masterball ready for any shiney encounter.

anyway can you capture houndour in emeralds safari zone?

i best be off to artistian cave theres smergle there and i will hunt for shiney smergle there.

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
Years
Runasutaru said:
Heh...Mighty_Mightyena99 for the win! XD
Yeah, it ish me sleeping over there, after all, it?s Ru?s Domain, I had to be SOMEWHERE! XD

Well, I haven?t hunted today yet, but I will soon, I promise!

You ask what is currently hip and happening over here pokexproduction? Well, currently, we are making a sprite version of the SHC in a way! XP
I have made the banner in my sig and the main east section room, if we organise it M.M style. XP

If you have got the time and the will AND the sprites, you could make one of these rooms yourself!
For all of your spriting needs, go to:
The Spriter?s Resource!
Just go to the Nintendo section and scroll to the near bottom and there is the Pok?mon section. XP

Have fun!
Back into the Mist that surrounds this place I go...
*Fades into the Mist*
*A note in flames flies out of the Mist*
~*Good luck everyone! Wish me luck too! CHEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! *Is shot mercilessly**~

Oh,thats cool^^I'll see if can do it,I just need a background thingy so I can put my sprites in...

Years
Hullo. I'm currently suffering from a pretty bad flu, so I'll keep things short. I've, thus far, found two of my shinies while sick, so I might throw in a little hunt. ;)

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
i finnaly finished the 2nd floor.

nbrjv5.png

a few people and only two pokemon a shiney umbreon and charmander.
edit it if you wish.

no luck with hunting but meh thats what you get when you spend all day drawing on paint. good luck in the hunt to everyone.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I actually had a flu too so I could not say what I was Wanting to say at the best time ! I am a little late but well... I was going to offer myself as the person who will combine everybody's artwork about SHC not in a comic but in an overworld map !!! it will become really big so we will just put a link to it in our sigs- SHC's map
:P I really want to do it!!!
what do you think ???? after all everybody is using their own and it takes a loooooooooot of space !!! no matter thet we are haveing a race for page 200 :P

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
Years
I keep getting shiny Pokemon like this and we'll get there easily. TWO in a night's search!! I can guarantee that will never happen to me again! I found a Gastly first in my Fire Red file, then a Meowth a little later on. About eight hours of playing well-spent, I got my squad up several levels as well. Still, I can't believe it! I'm not too well either, and recently, I've just taken to getting out of bed if I'm awake at midnight. I may do it every night now!

Years
YAR! After about 89 Torchi egg's hatched I GOT A SHINY ONE!
=P
Now my charmander hunt can be focused on. =)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Esupio sono Kamereon said:
=P
cool.. ill be the first to do *new shiny dance*

Last edited:
Years
Chronos said:
I keep getting shiny Pokemon like this and we'll get there easily. TWO in a night's search!! I can guarantee that will never happen to me again! I found a Gastly first in my Fire Red file, then a Meowth a little later on. About eight hours of playing well-spent, I got my squad up several levels as well. Still, I can't believe it! I'm not too well either, and recently, I've just taken to getting out of bed if I'm awake at midnight. I may do it every night now!
This is extremely difficult. I'm not kicking you out or anything, but could you try to give us some sort of evidence? Throw us a bone?

Esupio sono Kamereon said:
=P
Don't let Runa find out or we'll all be eating Kentucky Fried Shiny Combusken tonight!

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
Uhm. May I join? I currently have a shiny Hoppip, Jumpluff, Skiploom, Torchic, Poochyena, Dratini, and Azurill :)

Edit: Added my newly found Azurill! <33

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
No shinys to report, but I did catch Pokerus on my friends game, I can't believe she hadn't caught it by now... what in the world did she do for 600 hours on that thing?!?!?!? (Aparently nothing.)

Years
Silon said:
Uhm. May I join? I currently have a shiny Hoppip, Jumpluff, Skiploom, Torchic, Poochyena, Dratini, and Azurill :)

Edit: Added my newly found Azurill! <33
My, you have quite the luck finding a shiny so shortly after requesting to join. And a must-be-bred poke yet. ?.? Yes, you may join. I see you've been spending too much time in TR's waste dumping grounds of Five Island to have found three mutated Hoppips. ;) Wanna contribute to our salad? We already have a Hoppip, Jumpluff, and a Vileplume, Bellossom, and Gloom. We could always use more greens to go along with our Kentuck Fried Combuskens.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
No shinys to report, but I did catch Pokerus on my friends game, I can't believe she hadn't caught it by now... what in the world did she do for 600 hours on that thing?!?!?!? (Aparently nothing.)
This is a sign. You are about to find a shiny Lotad.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I like poke-munna's shiny dance a lot :P haha LDD did a good job again but why is the gloom isolated ??? do you say he is stupid :P
btw what do you think about me makeing the SHC's Region map ?????????????
no shiny slot wins :P

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
A map yeah we cold put our places on it and the shiney zone etc. sounds like a cool idea BG pokemon freak I like it.

no luck with smergle or ditto but meh im busy with my sprite shop etc.
good luck in the hunt everyone

Fmaster.

Years
BG pokemon freak said:
I like poke-munna's shiny dance a lot :P haha LDD did a good job again but why is the gloom isolated ??? do you say he is stupid :P
btw what do you think about me makeing the SHC's Region map ?????????????
no shiny slot wins :P
An SHC overworld map could work if done in the Town Map style or such, but I'm in charge of the Lunar Quilt project. ;)

Back