• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PROJECT BLACK/WHITE IN GBA FORMAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
Are they really usable as tiles?
Does anyone have separate tilesheets? Could spare people time instead of trying to minimize the colors from that big tileset.

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
realy cool tiles;) maybe i will make a game it that tiles if i make i will kive credits dont worrie:)

Years
Just to clear things up:

• WesleyFG is making Pokémon Black and White tiles compatible to the Firered/Ruby games
  • It's a tile project not hack/fangame project
  • No you can not play it because ^^^^.
If a post is off-topic or wrong, then report the post. Please don't post to argue back.

@WesleyFG
Also, it's not completely mandatory, but you should try to post images instead of links to them. And seeing that they're huge images, put 'em in spoilers.

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Just to clear things up:

• WesleyFG is making Pokémon Black and White tiles compatible to the Firered/Ruby games
  • It's a tile project not hack/fangame project
  • No you can not play it because ^^^^.
If a post is off-topic or wrong, then report the post. Please don't post to argue back.

@WesleyFG
Also, it's not completely mandatory, but you should try to post images instead of links to them. And seeing that they're huge images, put 'em in spoilers.

OK!, and thanks so much.
=========================================================
COMPLETE TILESETS
=========================================================

BUILDINGS
Spoiler:

http://wesleyfg.deviantart.com/art/BW-BUILDINGS-TILESET-251870372?q=gallery:wesleyfg/23947952&qo=24

NATURE
Spoiler:

http://wesleyfg.deviantart.com/art/BW-NATURE-TILESET-251802914?q=gallery:wesleyfg/23947952&qo=25

VELHICES
Spoiler:

PS I edited the first Page.

drarixio

Charging up since '89
Years
Are these already insertable straight away into AM or will I have to do the Paint-eraser-right click thing?

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Wow, these are amazing, can't believe you made them yourself. I mean that's quite tough! :'O

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
=============================
BW REVISED TILESET
=====================================

Revised This Tileset, in 3 news styles

91476722.png

What do you think ?

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
I beg you PLEASE make these in a rom base. I wish I could insert them myself but I tried that area and failed too many times. Lol. Please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back