• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite pokemon music

which game has the best music?

• red, blue and yellow

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • gold silver crystal

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • ruby saphyre emarald

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • firered leafgreen

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • dimond pearl platinum

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • heartgold soulsilver

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • black and white

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • black 2 and white 2

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
Years
Gen 3 and Gen 5 had the best soundtracks. Pretty much every track in these games were flawless and truly pushed the system's sound quality

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'll agree with some, every game (I have not played RBY or GSC) has its part with awesome music - really gets me excited and pumped up for the battle or what ever scene is going on. Sort of like preparing for the unexpected.

Overall, I love the music/soundtrack in the Black2/White2 game - pretty much every gym battle (especially with Roxie) and Elite 4.

GalacticGlameow

Galactic Grunt!
Years
My favorite is Diamond and Pearl. I love the song for Solaceon City!

My second favorite is Yellow and Blue. Especially some of the songs when you are walking on a certain route. They're really catchy. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My favorite themes were the Tin Tower in GSC and the Distortion World in Platinum. Very few songs have made me feel like I was literally in another world but somehow those particular 2 managed to pull it off.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2013
hmmm, there's a lot.
Battling with Red HeartGold/soulsilver,vs cynthia platinum, and gym leader battles in pokemon black.

Back