• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Will Happen To The Anime Now??

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ash will probably go to a new region and meet new friends. I don't think Ash will be going away anytime soon. He has yet to fulfill his dream of becoming Pokemon master.

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
I just wish they let poor Ash grow up!

His story should have ended after the 3rd generation.

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
I'm more for replacing Pikachu than replacing Ash. Ash starts fresh in all regions, but what's the point of starting fresh if his starter is Level 100? At least he should be Level 100, yet he still lost to a Level 5 Snivy, which should have fainted just from a Tackle. Nerfing Pikachu is just wrong. It makes the whole previous seasons meaningless if he's still weak and only wins the most important battle (except League).

Seriously, can't Pikachu just tag along as a friend, and not "Pokemon"? What's the point of having a variety of new Pokemon, if Ash's gonna use Pikachu and win all important battles. I've watched the Elesa gym battle recently, and I was surprised when Ash decided not to use Pikachu, only to use him as his third Pokemon. Not cool man.

I have an Idea what if Pikachu gotten sick by some rare pokemon disease. But the only way to cure pikachu is to get the medicine from a new region that ash has never even heard of. so ash goes into the new region and goes looking for the pokemon doctor but the doctor is a few towns over so ash finds an eevee. eevee will not like ash at first because this eevee hates humans. but ash tries to reason with eevee.

but then the evil pokemon group comes in and kidnaps eevee. ash goes after the evil Pokemon group and tries to save eevee. he meets the boss's daughter (ash doesn't know) . who'd she think ash is an intruder but ash explains to her that some bad guys kidnapped eevee do they go out and find eevee tied up.

then the evil boss comes in and tells ash that his daughter is standing right there. ash is shocked the girl admits it. and loses his trust in her. but she says she loves pokemon she doesn't want to hurt them she wants to help them. her dream is to become a pokemon scientist. but her dad gets mad and says she is the heir to the throne. and ash is confused by it.

the boss tells ash that he is the king of this region. so basically the new region is ruled by an evil empire. ash and the king's daughter beg the king to free eevee. but the king refuses. and the daughter is begging the king to let eevee go but ash sneaks around and untied eevee they escape the king turns around and finds eevee gone.

The king tells the guards to go after them. eevee turns around and gives a quick attack to the guards and they get beat. they leave the castle. ash tells the princess about pikachu and his rare disease. she says she knows a doctor and so she tags along. ash says goodbye to eevee. but eevee is following ash as it's wanting to go with him. so ash brings out a pokeball and eevee gets caught and ash got an eevee finally.

then a few towns over ash finds the doctor but it turns out the doctor is brock. ash tells brock about pikachu so brock gives ash the medicine and he uses the item transfer system. and he sends it to Oak. Oak then gives pikachu the medicine then he is cured. pikachu goes into the pokemon transfer system. he is greeted by ash. the princess and brock. ash then decides to collect all eight gym badges and enter the Pokemon League. Brock then decides to join ash. but when they go out front a familiar face is there. It's Misty! they are shocked and she joins ash so now it's a four person group. ash , brock , misty , and the princess.

Years
I think Ash will stay, in the end he is the symbol of Pokemon together with Pikachu. But I did want him to be less of a child and get stronger, defeat Elite Four for once. I would also like very much to see him capture a legendary. I have already felt that many of them just wanted to go with him and the show keeps showing some weird people that have them, who will ever forget that guy with a Darkrai and a Latios?

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
People need to learn Ash leaving the series won't change anything. It is the writers who matter. Ash can stay and if the writers do it write could change the series into something amazing. just because Ash would leave doe not mean a better series would happen. It would be the same thing even if he was replaced. A series is only as good as the writers.

Looking at the N arc preview it seems the writers might of realize past errors and are working to make it more plot focused. They said they had a big change for the next series so this just might be the start of something good leading into a much better writing system. We saw them try a plot in DP however BW pro to N seemed to go back to the Kanto vibe sadly. Here is hoping they keep going with the dP vibe but build on it

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
I've given up on Ash long ago. Personally, I wouldn't mind if they scrapped this current series in favor of another akin to Pokemon Chronicles.

That said, it would please me greatly to see an anime with Red.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Mfw seeing that the series is ending.

MFW+a+deleted+scene+is+better.+than+the+one+used_10c796_4004035.jpeg

Thinks of the saying and nothing of value was lost.

Seriously though if Ash hasn't grown up even by a modicum when the Unova saga starts rolling I doubt that he'll be growing up in the slightest anytime soon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
There are two things about the anime that we all know for sure:

1) It won't be ending anytime soon.
2) Ash will not be getting replaced.

Anybody who tries to say otherwise is getting their hopes up way too much. I think the anime is definitely improving though. Black and White has had less filler episodes than the last two generations, and seeing that N is about to come in to the series, I think it's going to get a little series. In my opinion, this shows that the writers have realized the mistakes they made in the past. When the new generation starts, hopefully it will be at least as good as the Indigo League episodes.

Back