• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Killing the Nutella topic

WOOT. PROM. AMAZING. OMERGOD. TIRED. HELP.

As you can see, I'm exhausted. But I can't go to sleep. =(

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
We're still talking about Nutella here? Wow.

Prom sounds like it was really amazing Dipu, but yeah I can feel you about not getting sleep after something that amazing.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nutella's amazing, do you blame them?

Yeah, I'm not joking when I say it was probably the best day of my life. The reason I can't sleep though is a mix of caffeine and ringing ears. Holy crap as the music loud.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't blame them cause it's fantastic stuff.

I don't know why but sometimes caffeine makes me sleepy, but then when I try sleeping I can't fall asleep. But I still love me some coffee every morning. It can give me mixed reactions.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Caffeine... doesn't do anything for me anymore, lmao. I have evolved past the need for coffee & energy drinks to pep me up, and I know that's not a good thing, lmao.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I hate both of them equally. I am DOUBLE MONSTROSITY MUAHAHA.
tumblr_mdjgvxPDgO1rhtwg1o1_400.gif

Caffeine... doesn't do anything for me anymore, lmao. I have evolved past the need for coffee & energy drinks to pep me up, and I know that's not a good thing, lmao.
I think I'm in the same league or something... I drink coffee all the time. At least 3 cups a day, that's the very least. I tell myself it still helps but honestly I think I just get a headache when I don't have coffee xD

Years
It's bad enough that a jagerbomb tastes like medicine. I wouldn't wanna try something that tastes like coffee and medicine >.< bleh even mojito tastes like medicine with enough mint

Years
I'm still completely sober from alcohol, but not caffeine.

Caffeine is very ineffective on me.. whenever I've tried to stay awake after school, I got a glass of tea or drank a glass of Coke, and I didn't feel any more awake than before I had the caffeinated beverage.

As for coffee, all that does is raise my blood pressure.. because of that discovery in me by (off all people), the school nurse, I havent been able to have coffee per my parents since January of this year.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Does coffee raise blood pressure? I don't even want to know what mine is by now, then.

Years
Well, in my case, it was after I had a nosebleed (which is why I was down at the school clinic in the first place), which does raise blood pressure, but I was also shaking a little because it had been at least 5-10 minutes after I finished the coffee.

Years
If I ate six slices, I'd grow a few pounds :( There aren't that many opportunities to incorporate exercise into your daily life. I don't really like taking time out of my day to dedicate it to exercising.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
6 slices of pizza would be way too much for me ^^; Two or three slices if Im really hungry is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back