• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Primeape??

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Uh. Does anyone know what happens to Ashes Primeape in the first season?? :\

I totally forgot what happened.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
he wins in some fighting pokemon tournament i thinks its a gym leader so he gives it to the gym leader guy

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
yeah i only just saw last month htey must of banned it hten fixed when they cut the tauros eps i got really confused

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
It wasn't banned back then. It was always there. :]

Although I still don't understand why Brock would enter his Geodude into a Fighting-type Pokemon competition.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
yeah i know i think brock didnt know that hes a dope

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
fudge01 said:
why not because it is a rock type
It is ironic because rock types are weak against fighting types. Brock should've entered his zubat if they let him, lol.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
fudge01 said:
yeah i know i think brock didnt know that hes a dope

However, you have to remember that some weaknesses/strengths are nullified in the anime (ie, the famous scene where Ash's Pikachu zaps Brock's Onix in the fifth episode). Brock actually performed pretty well in the fighting tournament.

And don't call Brock a dope. :]

Alakazam

Banned
Years
I agree with the anime in the sense that anything can happen in a battle. It isn't just Charmander Flamethrower! There are other factors which can affect a battle and the anime does a good job of showing that.

Back