• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your dream last night.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
What was your dream last night? What happened? Who was there? Where did it seem to take place? Describe it as best you can. Try to paint a pretty picture of it so we can imagine. Anything you can remember about it!!

No "I didn't have a dream last night" posts please, thanks. Feel free to reply to this thread once a day!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i don't remember much of it just that i was getting scold by a teacher in my school because of a notebook or something

Years
I can only remember bits and pieces of my dream from last night, but I do remember that I ended up winning the lottery, which was $17 million. I gave $3 million of that to my dad so he could buy a nice house and a new car, and I hired him some people to mow the lawns, do gardening, etc. I knew that I didn't want to spend all that much on myself, so I bought myself a one bedroom rancher, with a fairly big backyard. The only thing I remember buying for the house itself was a 90" TV which had to be brought in through the front window. Then I can't remember what else happened in between, but by the end of the dream I was at work after negotiating that I only had to work once a week, since I didn't need the money.

Kind of an interesting dream, and is almost exactly what I expect would happen if I were in that situation in real life (except I might decide to go to school part-time rather than stay at work).

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2017
I have no idea, I've completely forgotten them now. I'll let you know tomorrow as ill try and go right to this thread lol.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I didn;t have a dream last night, but the most recent dream was about me facing this calendar that had a navy blue and firework design on it over a pinkish-salmon-coloured wall, circling a date at the end of April next year to mark the day of the japanese cherry blossom festival that it felt I would be attending.
Simple dream actually.. usually my dreams are long and crazy, so this is a nice change :3

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I'm gonna repost this from my blog, but this was from two nights ago:

I was in a car on the highway and Justin Bieber (weird I know) was driving the car, but he was driving like a maniac...like insane all over the lanes and the road. At this point I'm freaking out. He ends up cutting off an 18-wheeler and the truck goes flying off the road and crashes into a Target/Walmart type store. He barely even flinches and keeps on driving like a maniac. I guess a cop was nearby because we see blue light and hear sirens from behind us. He doesn't stop immediately, but after a while he pulls over. We both get out of the car and the cops pull up and four cops get out of the one car. They didn't ask us about the truck. One of them came up to us and started signing to us in ASL. I tried to understand but she was signing too fast. I tried to sign back as best i could (i actually know a little ASL in real life!) and one of the other cops finally spoke and said something like "You know ASL?" and them I said "a little" and then they just let us go.

weeeeeiiiird. I know.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've retained a few weird memories of my dream from last night lol.

There was a party at the second floor of my house (which is weird since all the parties we have here we confine to the bottom level). It was day time, but my gut is telling me it was afternoon. There were people in my room, in the living room, all over the place. They were all around my age and the party had something to do with either me or my sister or both... or maybe it was just a random party for the sake of it.

I don't recognise any of the people at the party, but in my dream I knew some of them and others I was just meeting for the first time. The only other detail I remember is that there were two types of cookies on the table among the rest of the food, and I really wanted them. They were the big, soft kind you get at Subway. Some of them were regular white choc-chip cookies, and some were white chocolate, white chocolate chip cookies.

Back