• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slowking or Starmie?

Slowking or Starmie?

• Total voters

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 17, 2012
I've used Starmie several times, never used a Slowking. So I'd go with Starmie.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
starmie

I have always liked Starmie's powerful Special Attack, along with amazing speed. =)

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
Starmie for sure. Looks amazing and so powerful. Still love slowking though

Years
Slowking definitely. The entire slow evolution family are amazing. Slowking is a defensive for special defensive swap of slowbro, and we all know how amazing slowbro is. They learn all the same moves, will slowbro is better, slowking can still tobybro. Calm mind, slack off, surf/psychic, thunder wave. That is the most feared set in RBY. Slowking can use calm mind better, or worse, depending on how you see it, because slowking is specially defensive built, and calm mind boosts all the specials by one stage.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Starmie is one of my favorite pokemon, and probably my favorite out of all psychic types!
I love how fast he is, the fact he has good Sp. Att. and a very variable moveset. I almost always have one in my team, and i can't complain at all!

UltimateDogs

Hawk and Wolf
Years
SLOWKING! Ive never used Starmie because i cant find it sometimes but to me slowking is way better. Slowking might be slow but he has defense and Sp.Attk power he can tank and win battles for you all day long. Starmie is good but all you need is a dark type with crunch and one hit its gone. Slowking can take out the strongest dark types. But the thing i like better about starmie is that it is faster and can get the upper hand in battle really fast

Back