• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Dizzy's Palace of Fandom~ ^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Thanks 22sa I will!

You sure may join this club! More Members More Members!!!!1111oneone tell your friends!

I've learned so much from you guys 22sa and Lighty IVE LEARNED SO MUCH!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm sure you're very welcome here. :D

Italy, huh? That sounds like fun! ^^; Lol, I've no interest in that language though, unfortunately. xD; French rocks, though~

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
French does kinda rock though!!! Go France, especially Southern France, especially NICE! I <3 Nice because I was born there! LOL

But if you think about Italy is as close to Latin as we'll get, so it would be nice to try to learn that language.

Anyone have a cool survey they wan't me to fill out?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I've got to return the favor for you joining my club, Dizzy, son of Justinian!

I'll party in here too, and maybe I can pick up a little portuguese~ =D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
WELCOME MAYA AND CHAIRMAN KAGA!!!

lol Dizzy you learnt a lot from us? That's great. XD

French does sound nice~ ^_^

Cherrim

Years
French is awesome. :D Especially because I know it. XD;;

:O If you could be in one place in the world right now, where would it be? A European country? A store down the street...? Where? XD *likes thinking up questions*

22sa

Years
With a super hot girl? :P With your friend Kayleigh? XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Lightning said:
French is awesome. :D Especially because I know it. XD;;

:O If you could be in one place in the world right now, where would it be? A European country? A store down the street...? Where? XD *likes thinking up questions*

Hmmm. If I could be one place in the world it would be In Ibiza, with all my friend PLUS you guys and we'd all be having fun at the beaches and free food for all.

Ibiza without a doubt.

22sa

Years
YAY!!! Does Ibiza have shopping centers? lol :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Most Definately!! I wanna go sooo bad, It would be so fun if alot of people went in a group. The beaches there are so clean and awesome.

22sa

Years
I'd have fun until I burn under the sun! XDD

Cherrim

Years
22sa ~ Boohbah is this kids' show. XD Think Teletubbies on drugs. It's... incredibly weird. I saw an episode of it last year when I was in Saskatchewan since there was nothing else on. It's so strange.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Boohbah is a show forged from the darkest evil by the most malevolent people to ever live, then infused with spherical demon creatures, coated with sugar, and crammed down the throats and rammed into the eyesockets of children between the ages of 0-5 everywhere!

22sa

Years
Chairman Kaga said:
Boohbah is a show forged from the darkest evil by the most malevolent people to ever live, then infused with spherical demon creatures, coated with sugar, and crammed down the throats and rammed into the eyesockets of children between the ages of 0-5 everywhere!
That's contradicting of Lightning's description of Teletubes on drugs lol

Yay~ fun exposure for kids!! Alien drug addicts! ^0^ @_@

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
So, what's your favourite country? o.o;

*coughIhaven'thadagoodspeedpostingsessioninmonthscough* XD XD

22sa

Years
Speed posting owns j00. Join in ;)

pft If only I had a good speed posting avatar. ^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I don't even really watch Boohbah lol I just like it for some reason, weird huh? Maybe because of the SUPERCOOL TITLE IN MY SIGNATURE.

My favorite country, France!
My favorite Country to Island, Spain to Ibiza!

Back