• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence (OOC Thread)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Weekends are my busy real-life fun times, so I'm not paying much attention! However I have a few hours free, sooooo

lacoste: ACCEPTED! Well done. Feel free to start whenever you're ready, and I'll update the IC thread accordingly!

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I posted! :)

I was thinking about just jumping right in and posting about Route 29 from the get-go, but I figured I might as well try to catch up.

I hope I can. -_-'

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Glad to see a post go up, interested to see how you develop Gael and glad you've joined us. I know its quite a lot of reading but I suggest reading the other trainers posts, it'll give you some ideas for the next few posts and let you get up to date with where everyone else is at.

Hope you enjoy RPing with us.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I read all the introductory posts already, and I'm reading the others.

I'm glad you liked my post though, and yeah, I plan to read everyone else's posts, soo all should be good. :)

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2019
Hi guys. Just letting you know I'm still around. School has picked up and I'm mad busy. Sorry!

Years
that was a good first post lacoste :). I am with Sominac, i honestly would like to see how you develop Gael. He should be an interesting mix to everyone else.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I have a second post ready, but I don't know whether I should post before someone else does first.

Are people still interested? :(

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Well I'm waiting for next chapter to go up [Leaving cherrygrove, and onwards], as you're new/behind i think it'd be fine for you to post again. A few people haven't posted for cherrygrove yet so we'll see if they post up soon I guess.

Jake, think it would be good to do an activity check on people? Perhaps open a few spots up as we're still relatively early on it wouldn't be too hard for people to join at this point.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Well, I posted.

I decided to split my post in half so it wouldn't be too long and not too much stuff is happening all over the place.

I'll also go ahead and spoil that my character's first battle is coming up next chapter, so I'm looking forward to that! :D

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
*pokes thread*

...Sup. I was wondering if there were spots available! :D
Thank you.

Back