• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pete's Pokemon Pet Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Took a break and learnt IV breeding while I was at it :) now back better than ever.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Do you have a modest nuzleaf at the moment? if so, what will you take for it?

Yeah I do :) it has EV's because it was a Seedot I bred and it needed leveling to evolve it. I prefer if you offer since I have no idea what you have :)

Any chance you have a female snorlax?:)

I can breed one pretty easy :) what you offering?

EDIT: Make that yes :) its bred.

Last edited:
Years
I have all the evee evolutions, a bunch of teddiursas, wigglytuff, jigglypuff, igglybuff, snubbull, mr. Mime, mime jr, vileplume, gyrados male or female, yeah I really have nothing cool. :/

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Yeah I do :) it has EV's because it was a Seedot I bred and it needed leveling to evolve it. I prefer if you offer since I have no idea what you have :)

I'll offer a machop in love ball with ha, bullet punch, thunder punch, ice punch, and knock off for the nuzleaf.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
I have all the evee evolutions, a bunch of teddiursas, wigglytuff, jigglypuff, igglybuff, snubbull, mr. Mime, mime jr, vileplume, gyrados male or female, yeah I really have nothing cool. :/

Yeah nothing I need there :S anything else?

I'm working on getting mew and breeding it.

Mew can't be bred only cloned.

I'll offer a machop in love ball with ha, bullet punch, thunder punch, ice punch, and knock off for the nuzleaf.

Sure sounds good :) when will you be on to do it?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 24, 2023
What would you wish for the caterpie I have completed the pokedex and enjoy to trade so I wouldn't know what exactly you would want for it.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Hi can you get a knock off Timburr or a stealth rock Gible ? i can offer you my shiny Whismur

Sorry no :( they are move tutor moves from gen 5 and my gen 5 basically has no pokemon left in it to catch things with lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back